Stay Connected

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Cooking with Cherubs Vol. III ?????

HEY ya'll ..
    i am going to have to take back the statement that i would do the dessert section, I just cant, with my health up and down and obligations at school, it's just not possible
    i will send in recipes
    i am sorry ladies!

Completely understandable Penny.
    You know I am thinking about you daily and keeping you in my Prayers.
    Hugs girl
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I'll take over the desert section for Penny. I could also do a section for side-dishes (potatoes, veggies, etc) if you guys want to send those recipes to me I will get them organized.

If you send them to this address bgillham@penskeautomotive.com or bethanygillham@hotmail.com that would be great.

This should be fun!
    Bethany Gillham Mommy to Jack Ryan 7/6/07 - 8/17/07 Arkansas State Rep. www.jackryangillham.org www.caringbridge.org/visit/jackryangillham bethany@jrgfoundation.org

Is there going to be a spot on here for people to post reciepes and then we just collect them?
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

thank you bethany ! i really appreciate you taking that over for me..

Ok, so far we have:

Breads & Rolls - Kim Switzer (kswitzer@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Appetizers & Beverages - Stephanie Olivarez (solivarez@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Soups, Salads & Vegetables -
    Main Dishes & Casseroles -
    Meat, Poultry & Seafood -
    Cakes, Cookies & Candy - Corin Nava (cnava@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Pies, Pasty & Other Desserts - Bethany Gillham (bethanygillham@hotmail.com )
    Hypoallergenic Recipes -
    This & That (Misc) -
    Household Hints -

Barb and Elaine, what sections would you like? Anyone else?

The document is attached for each of our cookbook volunteers. Just copy and paste the recipes into that and then after the deadline (October 15) you can send me the document and I'll put it together for the cookbook.

ANYONE can donate a recipe! They can be family or friends, etc. Just send the recipe to the appropriate section volunteer. Please put Recipe in the subject line! Make sure to put in honor/memory and your cherub's name along with the state / country where the recipe is coming from.

Also, we'd like drawings to separate the cookbook sections so please get our kids to work! Any drawings of cherubs and angels cooking.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I can do another section if you need me to dawn!
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

I will take 2 areas:
    Soup, Salads & Veggies
    Main Dishes & Casseroles
    Elaine- mom to Kristin 22- LCDH- nissen- ASD- oxygen till 2 1/2- g-tube till 4 1/2- bowel obstruction at 14 yrs old- only one lung. Also mom to Brittany 18- no CDH just 2 mths premie.

COME ON LADIES GET YOUR RECIPES IN!!!!!!!!!
    Take a section. It is EASY work.

These cookbooks would make GREAT Christmas Gifts.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Ok Steph, I can do Meat, Poultry and Seafoods.

What about the differences from country to country with measurements, meat products etc ???
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg