Stay Connected

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Cooking with Cherubs Vol. III ?????

when is the deadline

The deadline was 10-15 but I think it was moved to 10-20.
    The sooner the better on getting all those recipes in
    Elaine- mom to Kristin 22- LCDH- nissen- ASD- oxygen till 2 1/2- g-tube till 4 1/2- bowel obstruction at 14 yrs old- only one lung. Also mom to Brittany 18- no CDH just 2 mths premie.

The deadline was moved??

Barb,
    I remember seeing that Dawn had moved the deadline to 10-20 somewhere on the website. I will try to find it.
    Elaine- mom to Kristin 22- LCDH- nissen- ASD- oxygen till 2 1/2- g-tube till 4 1/2- bowel obstruction at 14 yrs old- only one lung. Also mom to Brittany 18- no CDH just 2 mths premie.

Who are we sending our recipe form to? And is the deadline for that, or for people to send them to us? Im confused!
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

I have been trying to find where the deadline was moved to the 20th and can not find anything.......so I am assuming that the dealine is still the 15th.

Please send all of the forms to me NO LATER then Friday the 17th.

Dawn listed the 20th on deadlines on her MySpace bulletins, that is where I remember seeing the 20th and not the 15th.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

I found it Hooray!! boy I hate having an old fuzzy brain but that is what I have so I will have to okay with it.

Dawn had sent out an email on the old listserv on 10-7-08 with a list of the many projects going on at CHERUBS and the cookbook was one of them. Here is what she said:

Cooking with Cherubs Vol. III
    The 3rd edition of our cookbook is coming out just in time for the holidays! Families, doctors, nurses and friends are welcome to donate recipes for this fun fundraiser! Please e-mail the appropriate section editors below with your recipe, name, state/country and who your recipe is in honor or memory of. The submission deadline is October 20, 2008, publish date is November 30, 2008
    Breads & Rolls - Kim Switzer (kswitzer@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Appetizers & Beverages - Stephanie Olivarez (solivarez@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Soups, Salads & Vegetables - Elaine Moats (emoats@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Main Dishes & Casseroles & Crockpot Recipes - Elaine Moats (emoats@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Meat, Poultry & Seafood - Sharon Knott (sknott@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Cakes, Cookies & Candy - Corin Nava (cnava@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Pies, Pasty & Other Desserts - Bethany Gillham (bgillham@penskeautomotive.com)
    Hypoallergenic Recipes - Barb Wagner (bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org)
    This & That (Misc) - Barb Wagner (bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org)
    Household Hints - Barb Wagner (bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org)

So Barb, I am guessing we have until the 20th to get all the recipes to you. If that is okay?

Dang I missed that e-mail. LOL

Ok well looks like the new deadline is the 20th!

So on Monday you all can send your forms to Dawn. Please, Please get them in on time since we have a few extra days.

Dawn,
    I sent in all the recipes that I collected. Did you get them?
    Thanks,
    Elaine