Stay Connected

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Cooking with Cherubs Vol. III ?????

I am not busy (Girls in bed - yea!!!) will e-mail you some to use
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

LOL, got them, thank you!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

today my brain in like our time difference - 10 hours behind...
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Dawn,
    I think I sent you some sides in the file under soup, salads and veggies. Did you not get it? Did you get my maindish file? let me know?
    Thanks,
    Elaine

I got them! I'm moving some over to the side dish section now. I had that section listed as just Soup and Salads somehow. So not a lot of side dish submissions (I know no one in my family sent in any - I'm pestering them now to submit some). Boy, I'm missing that old handy cookbook software we used the other 2 times!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Shaz I was going to ask the same thing!
    Maryanne (mum to Rebecca born 11/11/02 with LCDH)

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

YAH!!!
    Thank so much Dawn
    xx
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

I ordered the cookbook and it arrived New Years Eve.... We LOVE IT

ALL of the receipes are wonderful.
    Damon and I cant wait to try out a heap - starting with Corin's chocolate cake YUM...

I cant wait to try so many recipes
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage