Stay Connected

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS 2009 Calendar

Was just wondering if maybe I could take a picture of Shannon and add holiday scenes/graphics or something for this? I think this is such a cute idea and would really like to try to do something with her picture
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Of course, Kate!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

What kind of photos and drawings do you need?
    Fer Mom to Ana (29-11-2001) Mom to Juan Pablo (1-6-2007) born with a right sided diaphragm eventration- a rare type of CDH- severe reflux and speech delayed with signs of autism Juan Pablo- a Tribute to Life at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQAqMoTaiQ Our family blog at www.arcephoto.blogspot.com (if you want to visit- email me at maferarceamare@gmail.com so I can send you an invite)

Dawn- do you want these emailed to you? probably a stupid question but I'm sure you probably get lost in your inbox as it is so it's worth asking
    Ohio Co-Rep/Indiana Rep Mother to Jeremiah Isaac Deskins 9/21/2007-1/12/2008 Left Sided Agenesis Type CDH. NICU 3 months- Home 22 days. 1 repair- nissen- gtube- wound vac & graft- enlarged liver- kidney reflux due to malformation of kidney valves-narrowed aorta- malformation of right pulmonary vessels and of course- the ever present hypoplastic left lung. http://www.jeremiah-deskins.virtual-memorials.com http://heavenly-angels.org/graphics/...ingmyangel.gif http://lilypie.com/pic/2009/10/29/V8wd.jpghttp://lagf.lilypie.com/tQNem4.png http://lbdm.lilypie.com/ucO7m4.png

I haven't heard anything about the calendar recently -- where do you want these pictures emailed again??
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

We will be pulling all calendar photos from the 2 main photo albums here (survivors and non-survivors) so please just add them directly there. Thanks!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Dawn, I am having problems downloading to the albums. I was able to do one yesterday, then I got an error page every time I tried to get to the upload page. I had the same problems today. Is it my computer?
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Please e-mail them to membership@cherubs-cdh.org.... but preferably, please add them to the albums here (in the Yearbook, Survivor and Non-Survivors albums).

Let's try to get these in by Friday! Thanks everyone!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I have tried adding pics to the various albums, but get the following message--the feature Pic Approval has been enabled so your pic must be approved by a administrator or a moderator before posting. I tried several weeks ago and still don't see the pics I added, so I tried again today and got the same message.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

We have to approve them to those albums (otherwise robots would add who knows what to those since 2 of those albums are public) - I'll go in and approve them now.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada