I received this from Wendy, she was a volunteer at the Angel Ball and the Golf Tournament - a photo of her and I is in the photo album. I've known Wendy for about 2 years, not well though - I did her wedding photos 2 years ago after meeting her at Duke Gardens. Fate has really played a hand in me meeting her then and again now when she volunteered to help with the events without realizing it was me with CHERUBS. She just sent me this.......

Just wanted to say you did an AMAZING job on the Angel Ball & Golf Tournament!!! I think you should be SO PROUD for having such a great turn out the first year! I am going to make Cherubs my platform. I would LOVE to do that and I know we can get some awareness out there. I know more about CDH and it is amazing the stories I have heard from you parents! Please keep in touch and I am in the process of having my website updated (wendypetty. com) and I will put a new section in the there named My Platform with information about CDH and Cherubs with links there also... I am so glad we have connected again (thanks Craigslist!!) It was defintaley fate that we ran into each other! I will be more than happy to help out with ANY event, fundraiser, small or big!! so let me know and im there! we had a blast this weekend and Monday! Again GREAT JOB!!!! And thanks for being so humble. It really shows and makes a huge impact!

-Wendy

Wendy is currently Mrs. Capitol City and she's been Miss Hawaiin Tropic and held several other titles. She's also been on several TV shows, was in Chris Daughtry's music video and her career is just starting to take off. She's really a wonderful girl and I just adore her and I know she's going to be true to her word on helping raise awareness!