Stay Connected

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: To my new.....and old CHERUBS friends!

Blog Entries
    Are you insinuating anything there Barbara? LOL Thank you. My own mother said she wouldn't have known it was me. Not really saying much though
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio

nope not a thing!! LOL Honestly Tara I would have had to look at you a FEW times at least to relize who you were had I not been WAITING forever for you to get there!! LOL I actually told Kev that he NEVER would have recognized u! You look WONDERFUL! I love the hair......it fits you!! Now u skinny little ...ummm....person....give the fatty here the secert that you have on the weight....ROFL

Blog Entries
    LOL aww thanks. Stress and starvation . Just kidding, lost the first 20 on Jenny Craig and the last 20 has just been basically portion control and trying (emphasis there) not to eat late. You saw my diet at the conference LOL and I do not exercise (which I need to start doing to firm things up!). You know turning 40 does a lot to you!
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio

OH NO YOU DIDNT POST ALL THIS BARB AND TARA WITHOUT ME .. HOW DID I MISS ALL THIS ? lol
    I GUESS i WAS SLEEPING !
    I WAS TIRED LAST NIGHT, ME AND TARA DIDNT GET OUR LATE NIGHT PHONE CALL IN LAST NIGHT !

I love all of you too !! MUSHY MUSHY!
    Tara and I keep discovering weird stuff that we are alike ... like Recording DR PHIL LOL
    sorry tara if you didnt want anyone to know that.

Blog Entries
    Oh I don't care LOL. I need all the therapy I can get

Barb-your words are WONDERFUL!!!!
    I am crying yet again reading them.
    I LOVE THE idea about a COnference book and you know girl I have to have one!!!!
    You are an amazing women Barb and I feel blessed to have the friendship we have made.
    Girl--you know we have many memories to make.

You and me girl----friends till the end. I feel that way about all of you.
    You are all my family and just think about the memories we will create over the many years of our friendship.

You all have made such an impact in my life already. You hold a place in my heart that will always be there.
    I love you all like my sisters.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]