Stay Connected

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: To my new.....and old CHERUBS friends!

LOL.... BTW: I would take my wine in a mug...
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Now BARB ... That is dang scary .. BUT WE DO THINK ALIKE !LOL!

ROFL This mug is just too darn cute!! it has a BIG crab on it and says "don't bug me.....I am crabby'! It is sooooo me and I love it! I think that I will go open my wine that Judi got me and use my mug! lol

yep we do Penny! and I bet that neither of us EVER look at a BLT the same way again........hehehhe...we will always see Jeff's face!

Ditto ladies...I truly had a great time. I think a conference book is a great idea. Barb that craziness was pent up for a long time and well overdue! I don't think we could replay the luggage cart scene if we planned it! Too hysterical! I too enjoyed each and every one of you and last weekend will indeed be a treasured memory..no tears, just smiles!
    Brenda Slavin- PICU RN Mommy to 4 angels: Amanda- Nicholas- Stephen and Michaela

HELP ME SISTER ! LOL!

Blog Entries
    Barb, you said it so well. I will give you props girl. For someone from Michigan you have a way with words .

Ok what about Jeff and a blt?

Penny, you know there are no words for the friendship we discovered. Never again will I go over a set of RR tracks without laughing and thinking of you.

I can't tell you all how fun it was to be around a group of people who can relax and be themselves and have fun. It was so weird to see how alike we all were and how we all cliked. I love you all and I can't wait to see those of you that are going to come to the Ohio picnic.

Barb, I think it would be very appropriate for someone from MI to drink wine from a coffee mug!! ROFL Love ya
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio

Oh Tara......that is EXACTLY the little "snotty" comments I was talking about!! ROFL If you did not talk to me that way I would think you were mad at me! I know that ya love me when ya say stuff like that girl! hehehe!

Ok Jeff & BLT's="I smell Bacon"......and it is the weirdest thing cuz I only smelled it when Jeff was around! Ok I know that is bad....but Jeff is the only cop I would ever say that to! LOL Can u only imagine how big the tickets that Shane and I got could have been if I had said that to the one that pulled us over?!?! YIKES!!

I am not EVEN gonna respond to the coffee mug/wine.........Penny feel free to step in here with your famous phrase!! LOL

Barb

Blog Entries
    Ok I remember the bacon, the BLT threw me off LOL. Leave it to my husband to smell like a pig ROFL! Oh isn't that what cops are called? LOL
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio

Tara did I tell u that I REALLY like that blonde hair of yours? If I did.....forgive me cuz I just LOVE it!
    ROFL