Stay Connected

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: personalized ribbons on cafe press

Barb, Can you resend me Amaiya's small ribbon. You sent me and large and small, but the small one was of another baby. Also, can her pic be added to cafepress also? Thanks! Everyone loves the awareness ribbon!
    p.s. I made the ribbon and used the lanyard! We are going to use them for the walk/tree planting ceremony in October at U of M hosp.
    Grandmother of Amaiya Annalyce Thompson. Born 05-2-08 passed away peacefully 05-26-08. LCDH- liver- stomach- sm intestines up- gortex repair at 2 1/2 weeks. ECMO 22 days- nitric oxide 2 days- vent 24 days. She was such a fighter! Had to be kept very sedated. Always pulling out one tube or another!

I uploaded 15 ribbons today to Cafepress.... pretty much all I got done today but we've got a lot to add still. I know everyone wants them up in time to order holiday gifts so I will try my best to have them all up by October 31st.

http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs/5842791
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I'm so totally excited.............thanks so very much.................

Thanks so much. Can't wait to order some shirts!
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...glishsmall.jpg -Katie English Mom of Henry: LCDH diagnosed at 18 weeks gestation- born March 25- 2008. ECMO for 2 weeks- CDH repair at 3 1/2 weeks- home at 8 weeks! Still on O2 at night. Also Mom to Emma (12)- Gail (10)- and Claire (7)- (Henry's big sisters and loyal guardians!) www.carepages.com (Look up HenryEnglish)

Blog Entries
    When you go to http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs/5842791 it says:
    If you would like a personalized ribbon for your CDH child please e-mail your cherubs name, date(s) and photograph to ribbons@cdhsupport.org
    One of the Aussie members sent an email to that address and it bounced back with:
    (reason: 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1))
    Which email address should the requests be sent to?
    Dawn, can you please update the above info so that you don't lose potential customers
    Thanks xxx
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

Danielle -
    Try Barb on: bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org
    Barb said yesterday she was doing a heap of ribbons this weekend.

Shaz
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Blog Entries
    Thanks Shaz, I had sent Barb an email but I just wasn't sure if she was still doing them. I have fwded her email address on to the member.
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

SHEW! ALL ribbons that I had requests for are done and sent......even updated ones so if you did not recieve yours then send me an e-mail (bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org) with the name, date(s) and a pic. I am trying to do the ribbons on Sundays so get your requests in!!

Barb

Barb,

Thanks for doing these for all of us!
    I really appreciate everything you do
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg