Stay Connected

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: personalized ribbons on cafe press

Blog Entries
    OK so if anyone got a ribbon with the picture upside down we will know it's because of your happy juice lol
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

I hope I did not ruffle any feathers, I know you all have been busy, stresses, and illness. I just thought it got sent to Dawn after it was made and thought maybe there was a problem that I was not aware of. Thanks for the updates and I hope all is well with you Barb and Dawn, I continue to keep you all in my prayers....and Corin I have not forgot about your ornament, just I also have had some issues of my own, nothing serious, just taking up some of my time....it will be coming as soon as I get this taken care of, and also Dawn did you get Payton's story for the year book? I had e mailed you about that in the past too. I will send you her ribbon so it can be put on the cafe press, I can't wait to order some items for the holidays.

Thanks so much everyone......

Oh, the blonde again, Barb you did say you were sending the ribbon to Dawn.....it's amazing what lack of sleep does to the mind...........

Blog Entries
    Deanna-don't worry about the ornament! If you have time to do it thats wonderful, but if you don't thats ok too. I could always get one for next year from you

Also, don't worry about "ruffling feathers" It's good to ask the questions!!!!
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

Thanks Corin..........your a sweetie......I'm determined to get past this mild hurdle.....I have several to make for friends and family too.....if only life were easy..lol

No feathers ruffled here....just ribs! LOL

Katie you should have your ribbons.

Deanna I have e-mailed Dawn yours (yours too Katie!)

Barb

Barb:

Thanks so much! I love Henry's Ribbon.

I have sent the ribbons to the donations@cherubs-cdh.org address, so is that all I need to do to have the ribbon available on cafepress items?

Also, I am such a non-computer-literate-person----How do I add the ribbon it to my signature???

THANKS AGAIN!
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...glishsmall.jpg -Katie English Mom of Henry: LCDH diagnosed at 18 weeks gestation- born March 25- 2008. ECMO for 2 weeks- CDH repair at 3 1/2 weeks- home at 8 weeks! Still on O2 at night. Also Mom to Emma (12)- Gail (10)- and Claire (7)- (Henry's big sisters and loyal guardians!) www.carepages.com (Look up HenryEnglish)

Katie I sent yours to Dawn also LOL so now we KNOW she has it! HEHEHEHe

Give me a few mins and I will give u step by step steps (LOL) on how to get it posted just about anywhere!

Deanna I always enjoy making people laugh......just PLEASE don't make me laugh right now! LOL

Here are some instructions (for us Blonde's huh Deanna! LOL) This seems like such a LOOONGG process but really it is easy!! You can do it!!

1. open the e-mail with the ribbons

2. scroll down to the small ribbon

3. right click on it and select SAVE PICTURE AS

4. a new box opens....u can select which folder to put the pic in....just remember which one! Check what the file name is also....if I sent u the ribbon the file will always be CDHAwarenessRibbon (Your childs name)small.jpg..........your large ribbon will have the exact same name EXCEPT it will not have "small" after your childs name.

5. Click save

6. go to photobucket.com and sign in....this even works with Imageshack

7. go to upload photo

8. click browse

9. go to the folder that u saved the ribbon in and select the file name then click open

10. click upload

11. after the file is uploaded u will see the ribbon...this is for photobucket....underneath u will see 4 different codes......click on the bottom one (IMG).when u click on it it will automatically copy the link. imageshack will list the codes also.

12. go to CHERUBS and select profile

13. click on EDIT SIGNAURE

14. scroll down to the edit box and click in it......now paste (right click or on your keyboard hold the ctrl key and the V key) then save!

15 that is it!! Now go test by posting and remember to check the signature box!

You will want to use the small ribbon for your signature.......u can follow these same instructions with the large ribbon.......if you want to put the large ribbon on Myspace (or other places) u follow the same steps but paste the code into your profile.

Let me know if u need any other help!

Barb
    ok guys......here is a littel step by step (especially if I e-mailed a ribbon to u) Hope this helps everyone~!

4. a new box opens....u can select which folder to put the pic in....just remember which one! Check what the file name is also....if I sent u the ribbon the file will always be CDHAwarenessRibbon (Your childs name)small.jpg..........your large ribbon will have the exact same name EXCEPT it will not have "small" after your childs name.

5. Click save

7. go to upload photo

8. click browse

9. go to the folder that u saved the ribbon in and select the file name then click open

10. click upload

11. after the file is uploaded u will see the ribbon...this is for photobucket....underneath u will see 4 different codes......click on the bottom one (IMG).when u click on it it will automatically copy the link. imageshack will list the codes also.

14. scroll down to the edit box and click in it......now paste (right click or on your keyboard hold the ctrl key and the V key) then save!

You will want to use the small ribbon for your signature.......u can follow these same instructions with the large ribbon.......if you want to put the large ribbon on Myspace (or other places) u follow the same steps but paste the code into your profile.

Barbok guys......here is a littel step by step (especially if I e-mailed a ribbon to u) Hope this helps everyone~!

5. Click save

7. go to upload photo

8. click browse

10. click upload

Barb