Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My awesome idea! lol

Blog Entries
    Jibbetz!! I told Shannell that we need an awareness jibbetz for the croc shoes! All our nurses and docs wore crocs in NICU!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Great idea!!!
    Let us know if you find a company that would make CHERUBS scrubs.
    I would get some for sure!!!!!

Thinking of you and Ayda.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Kara, I am working on the Jibbitz thing. I am never going to hear the end of that, am I! And what about Corins truffles!!!! lol

Anyways, I emailed a place called Pulse Uniform and I attatched a picture of the awareness ribbon and here is what it said. HI,
    Yes we can do this, this will cost you $25.00 for setup and $6.75/garment for embroidery

Thanks
    Team Pulse

So, how does that sound. You can go to http://www.pulseuniform.com/

SO if you want your CHERUBS ribbon, or any CHERUBS image, just email it to them when you want to buy them. I am going to be making me a surgical cap once I start college in a couple of months and I Can take pics and post them
    Shanell Browand- CHERUBS Idaho State Representative, mommy to Ayda Rose Browand, our one and only (LCDH- 4 CDH surgeries, 2 surgeries to remove fluid from around her heart, has severe hearing loss, asthma, febrile seizures, weak immune system)

Great idea!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Blog Entries
    In case you're wondering about Corin's truffles, Shanell and I have a side joke about us needing to be official taste testers for them before they go out to anyone.

Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.