Stay Connected

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: CAAF 2008

Blog Entries
    That might be a hard ask Ang - not getting up to too much mischief, lol. Dani is already in Perth and have spent some time with the Knott's. I head down to Melbourne tomorrow night as Tanya and I fly out at 6:10am on Friday morning (what were we thinking?!). Can't wait to see everyone and we will be sure to tell you all about it when we return home and recover
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

Got to tell you all:
    Dani, Brenton, Ethan and Lily are all gorgeous! It's lovely meeting them and getting to know them in person.

I have had a cuddle with Lily and many "chats" with Mr Talker Ethan. (he takes after his mum lol)

Ang - I'm sure we will have lots of stories and photo's to share.

You, Max and the family will be in our thoughts this weekend, as will all our Angel CHERUBS, CHERUBS and families.

xxx
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

2 sleeps..
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Hi guys,

I just wanted to wish you a fantastic time and I wish I was joining you so I could meet all the wonderful people that help keep me afloat! Please take heaps and heaps of photos so I can see all the wonderful families and also the mischief that took place. ENJOY!!!! And I can't wait for next year's which is in my home town.

Have a wonderful time!
    Love Margaret

Hi Guys

Like Margaret, I want to wish you all a great conference. I would love to be there to thank you all personally for the amazing support that you have all provided for me recently, but like Margaret and Angela, it will have to wait until Melbourne. Have fun and have a champagne for me (preferably pink champagne - everything seems to have to be pink lately!?!?!?!

Lots of luv
    Kath

Margaret, Kath and all our Aussie members,

We will be thinking of you and all of your gorgeous Angels and Cherubs.
    You will all be missed
    We will have some bubbles for you - PINK of course.
    love and hugs
    Shaz

Hi All,

Our PERTH 2008 was fabulous. Our Doctors were brilliant as were our babysitters

We thought of ALL of you and many a tear and smile was had.

photo's, stories etc will be added later.

Would like to THANK Maryanne for being a great "partner in crime" and for teaching me how to "cut" fruit..

love to all
    Shaz xxxx

Thanks for the update Shaz!!

So great to hear you had a wonderful time - I'm getting excited for the photos & stories!! I'm trying to talk Gav into allow Savanna & I to attend Melb next year! Wish I was there to meet all you amazing families

Can't wait to hear the stories! Enjoy the rest of your weekend x
    Mummy to Savanna Saige - born 27/07/2008 with LCDH- Repair at 6 hours old with mesh patch- nitric oxide for 4 days- ventilation for 6 days- oxygen for 14 days- released home with mummy & daddy after 26 days in NICU & Special Care Unit!!

Hi Shaz,

Glad to hear you guys are having a great time!!!

Cant wait to see all the pics.

Love
    Ang
    Angela - mum to Max (LCDH 30/4/05 - 21/5/05) Also mum to Joseph 9- Christopher 7 and Dominic 2.

Hi All

I would just like to thank Shaz for all her hard work in helping to organise this weekend, I couldn't have done it without you!

We had such a great day

xx
    Maryanne (mum to Rebecca born 11/11/02 with LCDH)