Stay Connected

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS 2009 Conference???

Blog Entries

CHERUBS 2009 Conference???

Just wondering if any decision have been made yet for next years conference? I know things have been super busy but I am just checking. Myhubby asks me AT LEAST twice a week if I know what date and which city the conference will held on/in. So as soon as a decision has been made I love to know. We are 99% sure we will be coming over. We have got our spending money practically covered and once we know the dates etc we can look into securing flights. It's a long way off but we really have to be organised to cover the large costs involved.

I won't believe I am coming over until I am sitting on a plane heading towards the US
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

My husband has been asking me this also as we are planning to attend...hoping for San Fran as my brother is there! We want to start planning so we can save money for the trip...it will be great when we find out the location! The goal will seem more real when we know.
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

We haven't set the date and location yet - we're waiting on some information first. Looks like TX or SF. As soon as it's decided, we'll post it! By November 1st at the latest!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Im excited, I am definately coming and can't wait to start making flight plans and everything!
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

We are comming also
    Fer Mom to Ana (29-11-2001) Mom to Juan Pablo (1-6-2007) born with a right sided diaphragm eventration- a rare type of CDH- severe reflux and speech delayed with signs of autism Juan Pablo- a Tribute to Life at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQAqMoTaiQ Our family blog at www.arcephoto.blogspot.com (if you want to visit- email me at maferarceamare@gmail.com so I can send you an invite)

I vote Texas because it's pretty close to me and I would love to come, but whatever is best for everyone else.

Hopefully no matter where it is my family and I can make next year.
    Bethany Gillham Mommy to Jack Ryan 7/6/07 - 8/17/07 Arkansas State Rep. www.jackryangillham.org www.caringbridge.org/visit/jackryangillham bethany@jrgfoundation.org

I am definately coming too

The more the merrier!!!
    Fer Mom to Ana (29-11-2001) Mom to Juan Pablo (1-6-2007) born with a right sided diaphragm eventration- a rare type of CDH- severe reflux and speech delayed with signs of autism Juan Pablo- a Tribute to Life at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQAqMoTaiQ Our family blog at www.arcephoto.blogspot.com (if you want to visit- email me at maferarceamare@gmail.com so I can send you an invite)

I'm sitting here so jealous Danielle!!! Would love to come but it's just not realistic for a few years yet. That's so great that Julian is so keen!
    Danielle - Lily's mum. Lily 31.07.07- Diagnosed at Birth - LCDH- Repair: 13 hours old- Ventilator: 5 days- NG tube: 7 days- Hospital: 16 days. Also mum to Ethan 21/06/05 http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nLilysmall.jpg

I hope we can go! I really really really want to, but the doctors told us that we can't go anywhere if their will be pollution or cigerette smoke because Ayda doesnt do good with that.

I think Seattle would be good for a conference one year. Then you all can see my part of the world. It seems I am the only one over here in the West Coast!
    Shanell Browand- CHERUBS Idaho State Representative, mommy to Ayda Rose Browand, our one and only (LCDH- 4 CDH surgeries, 2 surgeries to remove fluid from around her heart, has severe hearing loss, asthma, febrile seizures, weak immune system)