Stay Connected

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS 2009 Conference???

Blog Entries
    Any news on dates and city yet? We are still planning on coming even though the Aussie dollar is TERRIBLE. We were about a week late in buying US dollars at a fantastic rate. It has rallied a little in the past week but still looking pretty sad today ($1 Aussie would buy 68 US cents). We have decided for the small amount of time we are coming over the bad exchange rate won't be a huge issue. Also hoping to get cheap flights due to the whole economic situation.

So, as soon as a decision has been made please let us know
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

Yes, let me know too. I have a ton of places to go next summer so I really need to get things in order!!! Im super excited
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

I'm trying guys - a few things depend on where and when and I have to get those straight first (I'll clue you in as soon as I'm sure!). Also, I'm trying to knock out the book, cookbook, ribbons, yearbook and calendar and a newsletter right now so bear with me! I probably won't have a set date and place for a few more weeks.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Conference

How about Destin Florida, It's soooo relaxing!

Destin Florida is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Shane and I lived there when we first got married.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

When I read Sharia's post I thought of you Steph and I also thought of Leigh and her gorgeous daughter Grayton.
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

yummy yummy i luv florida
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Who wants to volunteer to set up the conference? If we have help in a specific town, that will make a lot of difference on where we go. And I need more help with planning this year please!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Blog Entries
    Can I throw in my 2 cents? Florida????? Yeah, it's beautiful and yeah it would be relaxing, but East Coast again? That's not exactly fair to our west coasters. I'm cool with a hot weather location, but I do know of many parents that turned down the Raleigh location due to it being such a hot place. Their children suffered greatly with the stifling heat and humidity.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

CA sounds good to me. (Of course I could actually drive there!) Pretty easy to combine it with a family vacation with lots to do, and usually fares and such are going to be decent. San Diego's a pretty big convention locale, too, but San Fran would be because of speakers, right? Of course, I just don't know TX that well.
    Chris Tennyson Married to Matt 12 years Mom to Nicole- born 01/06/07 with LCDH- diagnosed in utero at 18 wks. Has g-tube- reflux- eosinophilic esophagitis (EE)- and scoliosis- but one happy and busy toddler! http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...s/IMG_5502.jpg