Stay Connected

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Private Practice" tv show

Publicity was the only good thing about this show....it was extremly unrealistic!!!

They did surgery and the baby didn't even have a fake tummy scar. Hollywood dissapoints once again. Same thing happened on Greys Anatomy, it was made to be that CDH was no big deal and if they operate right away everything would be okay. To make it worse I went to school with Audra Mcdonald (Naomi) as well as Sharon Leal the new character dating Naomi's ex. We actually use to dance together at our performing arts school in Cali. If only I had a way to contact them...

I watched it online since we are 1 season behind you guys. I think it was unrealistic but at least they mentioned it.

Do you guys have the season and chapter on wich Grey's Anatomy mention CDH as well? I will search for it online so I can watch it. Thanks
    Fer Mom to Ana (29-11-2001) Mom to Juan Pablo (1-6-2007) born with a right sided diaphragm eventration- a rare type of CDH- severe reflux and speech delayed with signs of autism Juan Pablo- a Tribute to Life at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQAqMoTaiQ Our family blog at www.arcephoto.blogspot.com (if you want to visit- email me at maferarceamare@gmail.com so I can send you an invite)

Thats kinda unnerving.....it's publicity but the entire wrong kind. Its that "happy -go- lucky- everything- works- out- in- the- end- of the 27.5 minutes-no- big- deal" type