Stay Connected

Thread: New posts

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I've noticed the last couple of days when I click on New Posts or Forum it takes me to a old version (i.e. a few days ago). When I clicked on Forum just now it was telling me the date was Tues 14th Oct, yet when I clicked on Portal it tells me the correct date.

I haven't noticed this Margaret but I'll let you know if I do!
    Danielle - Lily's mum. Lily 31.07.07- Diagnosed at Birth - LCDH- Repair: 13 hours old- Ventilator: 5 days- NG tube: 7 days- Hospital: 16 days. Also mum to Ethan 21/06/05 http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nLilysmall.jpg

I havent either

xx
    Angela - mum to Max (LCDH 30/4/05 - 21/5/05) Also mum to Joseph 9- Christopher 7 and Dominic 2.

I tried again this morning and it's still going to the wrong day. Maybe it's something on my pc taking it to the wrong day. It's a bit of a hassle because I can't see the new posts. Hopefully someone has had this problem before and can tell me how to fix it.

I just tried logging in, but when I did it skipped me back to the forums login screen but I could see myself online. When I clicked to log in again it cleared the new posts. =/
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

Funny, I don't have the same problem on my pc at work. There must be something happening on my home pc. Will check it again tonight.