Stay Connected

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: AVON Fundraiser for CHERUBS

Aww Shaz! Love ya too!! Are you making palns for the conference in 2009 also?! I have my fingers crossed that you say yes!!

MEEE TOOOOOO!!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by KateC
    MEEE TOOOOOO!!
    Would LOVE to. Not sure if we will make 2009, maybe the year after
    xx

a big HUGE Thanks to all that have ordered thru my site!! So far we have raised $25.00. Some might say that that isn't a lot....but really it is!! You guys are AWESOME!

This will be an ongoing thing so remember that when u need AVON go to www.youravon.com/barbarawagner. Please pass that addy out to family and friends as well becasue all of the commission on all the orders will go to CHERUBS! Every little bit helps!

Barb

Thanks Barb, you are a star. I recieved my package and everything was great. I haven't used avon before but I am very happy with it. So I look forward to ordering more! yeah!

xx
    Jaana - mum to Gabriel and his big sister Shaddel Liisa. Diagnosed 19 weeks in utero with LCDH. Polyhydramnios. Surgery day 3 - collagen patch. 8 days vent and 3 days oxygen. 6 days NG Tube. Home after 13 days. Additional surgery at 7 weeks for bowel obstruction - reflux settled. VSD closed naturally and no problems with lungs. http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/m...abKiasmall.jpg

So glad that it all made it Jaana!! I hope the the bath pants brings lotsa smiles! I just love them! LOL

Barb

The kids love them! Shaddel keeps asking to have a bath which isn't like her at all - she runs a hundred miles when I tell her it's bath time. lol

Thanks again. Hope you had a great Christmas and you all got spolit!
    Jaana - mum to Gabriel and his big sister Shaddel Liisa. Diagnosed 19 weeks in utero with LCDH. Polyhydramnios. Surgery day 3 - collagen patch. 8 days vent and 3 days oxygen. 6 days NG Tube. Home after 13 days. Additional surgery at 7 weeks for bowel obstruction - reflux settled. VSD closed naturally and no problems with lungs. http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/m...abKiasmall.jpg