Stay Connected

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: AVON Fundraiser for CHERUBS

great idea barb thank you

Great idea Barb! I am going to e-mail this out to friends. I know a lot of people that buy Avon.
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Hi Fer.....I would be more then happy to ship it to u. You can register on my site then order what u want......when u r checking out there is an option to have it delivered to your rep. that is what u would select.....then I can e-mail u a total and ship it to u.

Thanks Kate!!

Hey Barb, I am an Avon rep. too, but I haven't tried doing the e-representative thing yet. My customers are still too scared to use the computer! I think you are doing a great thing for CHERUBS--great idea!!

Oh Kara, they have some yummy scents right now. The peppermint delight in campaign 24 (coming up) is wonderful, if you like the smell of peppermint. I love the green apple and vanilla cream. My boys love the Kids bubble bath, for it is not heavly scented and doesn't seem to bother there skin too much.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Blog Entries
    Thanks Tracy! I was wondering about the kids scent.

Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

GREAT IDEA BARB!!!!!!
    How cool is this????
    LOVE IT!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Steph - lOVE the new avatar... itty bitty blue van in the background - cool
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

When does this end?
    Lots of Love- Carrie Mom to Colton Michael- RCDH-Surgery at 5 days for a repair and at 6 months to add a patch.

Steph,
    I am also loving the new avatar. What a great picture.
    Donna Easley mother of Alexander born 9-28-06 with RCDH ECMO 9 days- ASD- chronic lung disease- pulmonary hypertension- tracheomalacia- reflux- nissen- g-tube- trach and home vent since 6/2007 overall a happy and rotten 2 year old and little brother to Walker (5) http://www.totsites.com/tot/alexeasley http://webpages.charter.net/jtejctn/cdhsmall.jpeg

Carrie, This will be on going!

Tracey, I can not pick my favorite bath scent! LOL I LOVE them all! I do like the kids alot also.....it is really one of those Clean kiddy smells....you know like smelling baby powder makes u want to hug a baby! LOL

I really love the Naturals shower gels also. They seem to be coming out with some scents that just do not sound good together but then u smell them and ahhhhhhhh!

My boys still look fwd to Christmas Stockings as they know that they will have some good smelling stuff in there!