Stay Connected

View Poll Results: Which bracelet should be the Official Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Ribbon Bracelet?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bracelet #1 - Screenprinted with clouds and pink, blue and yellow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

14 26.92%
  • Bracelet #2 - White with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

7 13.46%
  • Bracelet #3 - Black with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

24 46.15%
  • Bracelet #4 - Standard rainbow with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org"

3 5.77%
  • Bracelet #5 - Standard rainbow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

2 3.85%
  • Bracelet #6 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
  • Bracelet #7 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Bracelets - We need your votes!!

CDH Awareness Bracelets - We need your votes!!

Due to enormous requests and all the hard work of Kate and Stephanie, we are going to offer CDH Awareness bracelets! We need your votes on which one you all like best. Voting deadline is Thursday. After your votes then we'll get a price (probably $3 to $4 each, depending which one we vote on) and then you will place your order with Steph and she'll be ordering a huge bulk order and mailing out the bracelets in time for the holidays. Thank you so much Stephanie and Kate for all your hard work on this!

Bracelet #1 - Screenprinted with clouds and pink, blue and yellow with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness

Bracelet #2 - White with screenprinted ribbon logos and Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness

Bracelet #3 - Black with screenprinted ribbon logos and Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness

Bracelet #4 - Standard rainbow with CDH Awareness and www.cdhsupport.org

Bracelet #5 - Standard rainbow with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness

Bracelet #6 - Standard pink and blue clouds with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

Bracelet #7 - Standard pink and blue clouds with CDH Awareness and www.cdhsupport.org - we'd have to order 2
    batches (1 blue, 1 pink)
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

My vote goes for #3 because it shows the ribbon and white shows dirt sooner so people will quit wearing them sooner. Could we possibly run into an issue with the CDH Awareness trademark thing? Hate to make them then not be able sell them.
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg

I can't decide!! I like #5 or #6. Is there a way to have the ribbon put on any of the other bracelets, besides just the white or black? I have the same concern as Lynne--where does the trademark thing come into play?

Blog Entries
    # 3
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Grayton Karleigh Creekbaum diagnosed at birth on 5/09/08 with RCDH and she went to heaven on 6/22/08. She also had Pulmenary Hypertension- problems with blood clotting factors- and she went through 5 EMCO machines which got her the title of "Queen of the ECMO" by the head nurse - hence the boa and crown! bowel- liver- small intestines up with gortex repair had her repair while on ECMO on ECMO for 44 days (her entire life) Nitrate for 30- vent for 34 days- oscilator for 10 days Our Blog: www.thecreekbaums.blogspot.com

I can't decide, I like #3 and #4
    Donna Easley mother of Alexander born 9-28-06 with RCDH ECMO 9 days- ASD- chronic lung disease- pulmonary hypertension- tracheomalacia- reflux- nissen- g-tube- trach and home vent since 6/2007 overall a happy and rotten 2 year old and little brother to Walker (5) http://www.totsites.com/tot/alexeasley http://webpages.charter.net/jtejctn/cdhsmall.jpeg

No trademark issues on these so don't let that worry influence your voting.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Tracy, I don't think the ribbon would show up on the rainbow or cloud ones. That's why we came up with #1 - #3, for our CDH ribbons.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

3 is for me...
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

I vote #3! Great work Steph and Kate You guys are the best!!!
    Danielle - Lily's mum. Lily 31.07.07- Diagnosed at Birth - LCDH- Repair: 13 hours old- Ventilator: 5 days- NG tube: 7 days- Hospital: 16 days. Also mum to Ethan 21/06/05 http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nLilysmall.jpg