Stay Connected

View Poll Results: Which bracelet should be the Official Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Ribbon Bracelet?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bracelet #1 - Screenprinted with clouds and pink, blue and yellow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

14 26.92%
  • Bracelet #2 - White with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

7 13.46%
  • Bracelet #3 - Black with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

24 46.15%
  • Bracelet #4 - Standard rainbow with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org"

3 5.77%
  • Bracelet #5 - Standard rainbow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

2 3.85%
  • Bracelet #6 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
  • Bracelet #7 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Bracelets - We need your votes!!

Oooh, busted. Nice catch Nikki, I thought I was the resident spellchecker. I'm falling down on the job =(
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

Oh sorry Melissa, I didn't mean to bust you. Lol

=)

Nah I didn't make the typo, I just didn't catch it when I was looking at the bracelets. I'm usually pretty anal about that stuff.
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

My typo. Good thing Steph has to retype it as she orders it.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Okay Steph can I change my order amount to 5!! Thanks

Your slacking Mel
    Donna Easley mother of Alexander born 9-28-06 with RCDH ECMO 9 days- ASD- chronic lung disease- pulmonary hypertension- tracheomalacia- reflux- nissen- g-tube- trach and home vent since 6/2007 overall a happy and rotten 2 year old and little brother to Walker (5) http://www.totsites.com/tot/alexeasley http://webpages.charter.net/jtejctn/cdhsmall.jpeg

Actually, that should read "You're slacking, Mel."

DON'T GET ME STARTED, WOMAN! XD

Oh honey, I am the world's worst when it comes to grammar and spelling. Bust me all you want.
    Donna Easley mother of Alexander born 9-28-06 with RCDH ECMO 9 days- ASD- chronic lung disease- pulmonary hypertension- tracheomalacia- reflux- nissen- g-tube- trach and home vent since 6/2007 overall a happy and rotten 2 year old and little brother to Walker (5) http://www.totsites.com/tot/alexeasley http://webpages.charter.net/jtejctn/cdhsmall.jpeg

I would like 10 also. Maybe more when you announce the price. My family would love these in there stockings. Every christmas we put together a stocking for all the nieces and nephew and cousins under 17. Everyone brings an item to put into it. When were done they are really full. So I want to add these braclets.

Thanks, carrie

WHEN are we ordering these ??????
    I want some

When will we know prices? Will we be able to order more later on down the road if we need them?
    Desiree Casillas Mom to Marley Jane 12/15/08 - 1/9/09 --- LCDH- ECMO @ 2hrs of life on for 25 days- Pulmonary Hypertension- Dialysis www.carepages.com/carepages/marleyjane