Stay Connected

View Poll Results: Which bracelet should be the Official Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Ribbon Bracelet?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bracelet #1 - Screenprinted with clouds and pink, blue and yellow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

14 26.92%
  • Bracelet #2 - White with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

7 13.46%
  • Bracelet #3 - Black with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

24 46.15%
  • Bracelet #4 - Standard rainbow with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org"

3 5.77%
  • Bracelet #5 - Standard rainbow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

2 3.85%
  • Bracelet #6 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
  • Bracelet #7 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Bracelets - We need your votes!!

Fart car Penny? Glad to hear it was only the license plate holder that got hurt and not you (still a bummer about having to replace it though)
    [url=http://counters.families.com][img]http://tac.families.com/cb/205944.png[/img][/url] [URL=http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdhawarenessribbonjacobpf0.jpg][img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1527/cdhawarenessribbonjacobpf0.th.jpg[/img][/URL] [url]http://jacob-ogilvie.memory-of.com/[/url]

you are right Tania .. it could have been much much worse
    OH yes .. the fart car as we call it .. my hubby wanted to get Far-Tcar on the tag but thought they'd figure it out DUH!
    anyways, it's got a ton of miles on it but runs like a gem .
    so ... good ole faithful.

What's the latest with the sizes and cost?
    Danielle - Lily's mum. Lily 31.07.07- Diagnosed at Birth - LCDH- Repair: 13 hours old- Ventilator: 5 days- NG tube: 7 days- Hospital: 16 days. Also mum to Ethan 21/06/05 http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nLilysmall.jpg

We had the screenprinted bracelets priced and they are WAY to high.
    We would have to charge $6.00 for each bracelet. Ordering a minimum of 200. It would take weeks to get them back.
    We were going to get black ones--but feel the writing would not show up.

I went ahead and ordered bracelet number 4. I hope this does not upset anyone--it is a BEAUTIFUL bracelet and the cost of each bracelet will be $3.00. It has the colors of our Awareness Ribbon.
    I am hoping that the order will be here in 10 days.

If you are interested in ordering bracelets - please PM me with your order.
    I will then give you my address and you can send me payment.
    As soon as I get them in - I will send them to you.
    I ordered large sizes. If you like the bracelet and want different sizes - after the first of the year I will take orders and place another order.
    I thought this would work out the best right now to make sure that there is still an interest with a different bracelet.

Thank you for understanding and I look forward to receiving your orders.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Shouldn't it have been bracelet #1 then, since that one got the second most votes?

Mind posting a photo of it when you get it? Maybe the colors look better in person.

Sorry, not trying to be negative or anything. Just being honest, I didn't care for that one.
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

To be honest, I was disappointed too. I really liked #1 but was receptive to #3. They seemed more like "our" bracelet, with our ribbon on them. But I have to say.... Kate sent me a rainbow one and I LOVE it!!!!! It is beautiful and it does raise awareness and that's the goal, right? If we have to price them at $6 or $7 each, then no one will buy them and they won't be raising awareness in a box. Had we known they would be that expensive (we asked for estimates months ago, just got them), we wouldn't have set up the voting. It's my fault, I wanted everyone to have a say-so on "our awareness bracelet" as I am very much anti-dictating anything about CDH.... our kids, should be our choice. But with this, we don't have another choice - this time! Your votes DO count!!! And we will diligently be searching for a better company with better prices to create the bracelet that everyone voted for. It will take time to do this though! I know some of you are disappointed but let's stay positive and still order the rainbow ones and give them a shot, ok?
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I'm excited, I just sent you in my order Steph!! I admit Im a little upset we couldnt get the screen printed one, but the point is to raise awareness and the more I can get the better I will probably order more after the new year, once I get these ones and see who all wants one!!
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

Thanks for organising this Steph! What would be the best way for you to receive a payment from Australia? Could we do an electronic transfer? Maybe all of us Aussies could work out the best way together?
    Maryanne (mum to Rebecca born 11/11/02 with LCDH)

Blog Entries
    Might be best Maryanne - put in a joint order and we can all transfer the money into one person's account who can submit the order and pay. We will also have to consider postage - it is mega expensive so we will all have to add money to cover that. So which Aussie wants to coordinate it
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth