Stay Connected

View Poll Results: Which bracelet should be the Official Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Ribbon Bracelet?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bracelet #1 - Screenprinted with clouds and pink, blue and yellow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

14 26.92%
  • Bracelet #2 - White with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

7 13.46%
  • Bracelet #3 - Black with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

24 46.15%
  • Bracelet #4 - Standard rainbow with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org"

3 5.77%
  • Bracelet #5 - Standard rainbow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

2 3.85%
  • Bracelet #6 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
  • Bracelet #7 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Bracelets - We need your votes!!

I like #3. How do I order?

I like #3. How do I order?

I would be interested in buying these too, is it going to be a probem as I am in the UK?

Donna x
    Our little miracle born at 35 weeks with unknown CDH right side - repaired after 69 days with a patch! Lots of other issues to go with it and still undiagnosed- but very gorgeous.

Hello Lisa--
    We tried to order number three--but for each bracelet it would cost $6-7.
    We decided that it was way to much.
    To screenprint a bracelet--there is a minimum order of 200 and the cost is crazy.

I ordered the rainbow swirl bracelet (colors of our awareness ribbon) with CDH Awareness on the front with two ribbons. On the back www.cdhsupport.org

They turned out very beautiful.

I am going to place an order today.

If you would like some--please let me know.

Donna--I have no problem sending them to you.
    Once I get the second order in--I will let you know.

How are you all liking your bracelets?????????
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I LOVE my bracelets Steph, wondering if you got my money yet? I would love to order some more, lets go for 10.

I am hoping to have a bowling fundraiser, I dropped off a letter at the bowling lanes today to see if they would let me have it there. So if they are ok with it, I would love to have alot of bracelets for that. Would you be able to give me the website instead of having them send them to you and then you to me... Unless they wont ship to Canada, then I will have to go through you if that is ok.
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

That would be great thanks, just let me know when you need money and adress etc. x
    Our little miracle born at 35 weeks with unknown CDH right side - repaired after 69 days with a patch! Lots of other issues to go with it and still undiagnosed- but very gorgeous.

Kim-I just pm'd you with the information.

I placed an order for 50 medium and 50 large bracelets.
    As soon as I get them--I will post here.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

hey Steph,
    I will need the medium thanks
    xx
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

braclets

my son was born with cdh and is a survivor and i was wanting a braclet... how can i order one? my email is jennifermoranlopez@yahoo.com 503.816.0016 thank you

Hello Jennifer--
    I am going to email you now.
    Welcome to CHERUBS.