Stay Connected

View Poll Results: Which bracelet should be the Official Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Ribbon Bracelet?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bracelet #1 - Screenprinted with clouds and pink, blue and yellow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

14 26.92%
  • Bracelet #2 - White with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

7 13.46%
  • Bracelet #3 - Black with screenprintedribbon logos and "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

24 46.15%
  • Bracelet #4 - Standard rainbow with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org"

3 5.77%
  • Bracelet #5 - Standard rainbow with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness"

2 3.85%
  • Bracelet #6 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
  • Bracelet #7 - Standard pink and blue clouds with "CDH Awareness" and "www.cdhsupport.org" - we'd have to order 2 batches (1 blue, 1 pink)

1 1.92%
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Bracelets - We need your votes!!

I am afraid it may not show up like it does in the picture.
    I hope that makes sense.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Are you saying that you will not be able to see the ribbon or that the ribbon will look different than on the picture??

bracelets

I liked the #1.

Could maybe dawn send out an email to everyone. I dont always get to see the cherubs forum everyday and I almost missed this. I would have been here sooner.
    Lots of Love- Carrie Mom to Colton Michael- RCDH-Surgery at 5 days for a repair and at 6 months to add a patch.

I think Friday is a good deadline day. I'll post to get votes in.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Off topic, but woowoo Dawn! Love the avatar, your hair looks awesome!
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

LOL, thanks Mel.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I voted number 3 although it didn't seem to like me and didn't readily take my vote.

I like one also, as well as #6. I'm open for anything and would love to get some for my family members.
    Amy Aria- 11-25-04 Miles - 9-9-06 Liviana - 1-18-08 LCDH - Stomach- intestines and spleen up - multiple Hemivertebrae- small Ventricular Septal Defect (already closed)- Pulmonary Hypertension (resolved)- minor reflux - Home and happy in 30 days http://livianasjourney.blogspot.com

I want a black wristband

Just wondering how i would go about ordering a black wristband i really like them.

Just wating to get a date for the deadline to vote.
    Then the winning bracelet will be ordered and you can order from me.

If you all want to give me an number of the bracelets you are wanting to order--I will know how many to order.
    THANKS
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]