Stay Connected

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Stories of Cherubs" Vol. II - submissions we've r

Dawn, I sent you Henry's story and picture.

I have the first volume, and I love it!
    I can't wait to get Volume II!!!
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...glishsmall.jpg -Katie English Mom of Henry: LCDH diagnosed at 18 weeks gestation- born March 25- 2008. ECMO for 2 weeks- CDH repair at 3 1/2 weeks- home at 8 weeks! Still on O2 at night. Also Mom to Emma (12)- Gail (10)- and Claire (7)- (Henry's big sisters and loyal guardians!) www.carepages.com (Look up HenryEnglish)

Last call for stories! Need them today if you want to be included in this book so I can finish the final editing by tomorrow and upload it Friday.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I ordered my copy of CHERUBS Volume II tonight. It's already on cafepress.com. Can't wait to receive it!
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...glishsmall.jpg -Katie English Mom of Henry: LCDH diagnosed at 18 weeks gestation- born March 25- 2008. ECMO for 2 weeks- CDH repair at 3 1/2 weeks- home at 8 weeks! Still on O2 at night. Also Mom to Emma (12)- Gail (10)- and Claire (7)- (Henry's big sisters and loyal guardians!) www.carepages.com (Look up HenryEnglish)

Oh yay! I ordered mine too!
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

submission

Hi Dawn & everyone,

I have had computer problems for the last couple of months, which is why i have been MIA.
    Not sure if it is too late for my story but can my story from the last book be submitted?

I am planning on doing a fundraiser for CDH/Cherubs for Bennett's anniversary next month, so hoping that will a nice success! I was thinking os doing a walk, but am open to suggestions.

I would also be interested in doing something like Connor's Books.

Any help would be most welcome!

Hope all is well with all.

Erika
    Erika- mother to Bennett (22Dec05-22Dec05) and Ella- who will be 1 in April(!) and step-mother to Drew- 10 www.bennett-russell.memory-of.com

No, no, don't order that yet!!!!!! I'm still working on it (it shouldn't be public yet).
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I see 2 of you ordered them - please contact cafepress and cancel that order (I tried but can't do it from my end). I just took the book down until it's finished (today, but not yet, still don't have the new cover on or the index in - the one you ordered is a copy of the old one I was going by to add the new one). I promise to post as soon as they are ready!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Whoops.

Okay, emailed them.

We're just so excited! =D
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

LOL, it's ok, I'm pretty excited about it too!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Ok, I called cafepress, and it sounds like it's too late to cancel, but if I receive the book and it's the 1st volume, all I have to do is call them, and they'll refund me and let me keep the book (even though I already have vol. 1) Then I'll have to re-order the new one.

OOPS! I was just so excited, I jumped the gun!

On a good note, cafepress has pretty good customer service.
    I know once, I received something I wasn't satisfied with, and I called them about it, and they let me keep the item, and they also refunded my money. So that's good.