Stay Connected

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Stories of Cherubs" Vol. II - submissions we've r

Ok, everyone, I need help. I have been beating my head against a wall for days now. The book is done, 100% ready to go. But.... it has to be converted into a 7.5 x 9.25 size PDF file to be uploaded to cafepress. I am on a Vista machine, I don't have the new Adobe software to write the PDF so I've downloaded 7 different free pdf writers and they all keep printing to a 9.5 x 11 size PDF. I don't know what else to try. CHERUBS cannot afford the extremely expensive Adobe software, neither than can I. I tried the trial version but it expired and won't let me try it again.

Any advice?
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Dawn, how do you register for the trial version, does it recognise your computer or name? If it's just your name could you use Craigs name instead to download the version?
    Maryanne (mum to Rebecca born 11/11/02 with LCDH)

It keeps some software on your computer, even if you delete the old version. I tried.

But..... one of you must've said a prayer because I finally got it the right size, woohoo!!!! I've been pulling my hair out for 2 days, this has made me want to drink it's aggravated me so much! I was a Vista issue. All fixed now! Book will be up in about 15 minutes.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Yay! Ordered mine! Thanks, Dawn.
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

Can't wait to order one, just need some extra $$$. You are great Dawn
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Thanks Dawn! Great work. I am super excited!
    Jaana - mum to Gabriel and his big sister Shaddel Liisa. Diagnosed 19 weeks in utero with LCDH. Polyhydramnios. Surgery day 3 - collagen patch. 8 days vent and 3 days oxygen. 6 days NG Tube. Home after 13 days. Additional surgery at 7 weeks for bowel obstruction - reflux settled. VSD closed naturally and no problems with lungs. http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/m...abKiasmall.jpg

YEAH!!!YEAH!!!
    I ordered them for all my family!!!
    Thanks Dawn!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]