Stay Connected

Thread: honouring our cherub angels

honouring our cherub angels

I just wanted to say thank you Dawn for honouring our precious cherub angels by including their names on the homepage and encouraging people to participate in National Children's Memorial Day on 14th Dec. That's a special day for us - Noah's 1st birthday. Knowing that candles will be lit around the world will make it an even more special day.

Thank you.

xx Margaret

You are in our thoughts and prayers Margaret! I will be lighting a special candle in honour of Noah for his birthday!
    Danielle - Lily's mum. Lily 31.07.07- Diagnosed at Birth - LCDH- Repair: 13 hours old- Ventilator: 5 days- NG tube: 7 days- Hospital: 16 days. Also mum to Ethan 21/06/05 http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nLilysmall.jpg

I'm with Margaret Dawn. Thank you for this, it is very special and done so beautifully. You are an amazing woman.

Candles will be on at our place too, Far North Coast of NSW Australia, for Noah's birthday and in honour of all our little cherubs.

What a beautiful glow this will create around the world.
    Kath Mum to Jessica Kate - born sleeping 09/09/2008 (due 17th Jan- 2009) Left-sided CDH- Trisomy 18 (Edward's Syndrome) and Trisomy 9. Also Mum to Sam-9- Hannah-7 and Zac-4.

You are very welcome. I keep hoping that one year the list will stop growing...
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Ditto!!
    Kath Mum to Jessica Kate - born sleeping 09/09/2008 (due 17th Jan- 2009) Left-sided CDH- Trisomy 18 (Edward's Syndrome) and Trisomy 9. Also Mum to Sam-9- Hannah-7 and Zac-4.