Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bracelet

I need 5 also. Please. Give me a total and I can mail you a check.
    Lots of Love- Carrie Mom to Colton Michael- RCDH-Surgery at 5 days for a repair and at 6 months to add a patch.

What a wonderful story about that little boy Penny! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN EVERY DAY.
    Your bracelets have been sent Penny. $15 is your total. You can send your payment to me.

I am going to the main bracelet post now. I have 6 bracelets left!!!!! Yea yea
    I am going to ask for orders and I will place another order.
    Please look at the post and let me know your order.
    THANKS
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Carrie--I have your 5 on hold. Your total will be $15.00.
    This leaves me with one bracelet left.

I have NO problem taking more orders and getting everyone their bracelets.
    What a great way to spread CDH Awareness!!! LOVE IT.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]