Stay Connected

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I need quilters, knitters and crocheters!!

Hey quilters!! With Corin's new business starting up, she's pretty slammed right now so for the time being our main office will be putting together the gift bags until things slow down for her. So please send items to this address instead:

CHERUBS
    3650 Rogers Rd #290
    Wake Forest, NC 27587

When Corin takes back over the gift bags and things need to be sent to her instead of here, 1 of us will post to let you all know! Thank you for all that all of you are doing!!!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Can those of you who donated blankets and quilts please PM me with the number and descriptions and date you sent them please? Some of the stuff donated to CHERUBS has gotten lost (probably in Corin's move), a few boxes misplaced between Rhode Island and North Carolina. Quite a few blankets and other items are missing and Corin is mailing down a few more boxes. With a move and new business and her new gift bag project, I'm sure she's overwhelmed so it's easy to misplace stuff! We just want to make sure that everything donated to CHERUBS before July finds it's way here for CDH families.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Photos of all the quilts we've received are at http://cdhsupport.org/members/viewtopic.php?p=51658

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Opps, I think I posted this somewhere else too. I see my blankets in the pictures!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

I went thru the pics and do not see several of the blankets that I have made and donated since January. I do not have pics of them all (wish that I did!) but I know that I sent in around 20 including 5-6 ribbon blankets. I think that I see 1 ribbon blanket in the pics. Here is a pic that I do have and I do not see this blanket (there was another like this with flowers and 1 with butterflies):

I also have sent in MANY AVON travel sized lotions, shampoos and contioners (in asst fragrance like cucumber melon, peach, vanilla and SSS) as well as bubble bath for kids, Lip Balms and a few boxes of HUGE ziplock baggies (like the ones that have the blankets in them--they are BIG!!).......did you get any of that?

Was looking at this pic.....the finished blanket would have had a border in blue around it. The flower one is done in white and pinks.....does these look familiar?

We don't have a boat blanket or flower blanket or butterfly blanket. We have 2 CDH ribbon blankets. We definitely don't have 20 or so blankets from you, Barb. So far with what people are telling me they donated, there are at least 50 blankets?

We have no shampoos and conditions or bubble bath. I don't even see those on the lists of donations (which could be a typo, everything I donated wasn't listed either).

We have 4 boxes of ziplocs that Corin bought with donations, no donated ones.

Hopefully Corin has found most of this and is mailing several more boxes to us.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Corin sent out 14 bags in 2009 and 2 in 2008 so maybe some blankets were sent in the bags? I have no idea what she sent to who.

Here is the lists I was sent. I whited out cash donation amounts and last names to keep privacy:

2008 List:

2009 List:

As soon as I finish the conference stuff and video, I'll type up an inventory list with details of each blanket.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

You and Barb are full of crap! Now i can see why the BOH crap will never get resolved!
    [url=http://counters.families.com][img]http://tac.families.com/cb/205944.png[/img][/url] [URL=http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdhawarenessribbonjacobpf0.jpg][img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1527/cdhawarenessribbonjacobpf0.th.jpg[/img][/URL] [url]http://jacob-ogilvie.memory-of.com/[/url]

Tania? You've been a bit short in your posts for weeks... now this.... why? Do you want to explain why you feel the need to say Barb and I are "full of crap"?

Do you know what Barb donated?
    Do you know what I donated?
    Do you want what other people have donated that they are PMing and e-mailing me about?
    Are you not reading other posts of other people looking for items that they donated?
    Those lists above were written by Corin, not me - is she "full of crap" too?
    Are you at her house, going through her things, knowing every item and every box is mailed? Because just a few days ago I received the baby shirts she forgot to mail out with everything else.

Why is it "full of crap" to sort through what was donated and not donated and what still needs to be shipped? I have to account for every single penny.

So what are we "full of crap" about and what do these bags have to do with BoH?

If you are relying on what you've been told by others and you are not involved yourself and not a witness to any of it and don't know all the facts... is that not gossiping and being part of drama? The banned members you are listening to and getting your "facts" from (1 who wasn't at the events herself - ask someone who was actually there what the truth is).... why? They were banned because they gossiped, didn't want to follow rules, wanted drama, and numerous other inappropriate behavior (and you only probably know 25% of it because we don't sling mud and don't want to personally hurt anyone). Why would any CDH parents who was here for support and information and helping other parents want to be a part of that?

You've been a member of CHERUBS for 4 years... are we so bad? Have you not been supported, not had CDH information? You were here for 2 years before they had even heard of CDH. Was CHERUBS so bad then?

You fussed at me for posting on my PERSONAL FB account something that wasn't bad at all. Now I am ASKING you to please stop the drama.

And to everyone - I posted this before and I will say it again. If you are not here to help other CDH parents or gain support yourself and learn about CDH. If you are not here to be positive and productive...... please log off and do not log back in.

These forums are a place of SUPPORT for parents. Leave the other stuff to Facebook, Myspace or other social networking sites where gossip and cliques and drama are welcomed. Because it is not welcome at CHERUBS.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada