Stay Connected

Thread: Bookings and Flights for Conference 2009

Bookings and Flights for Conference 2009

Hey, as you know, I own my very own travel site. We are always either cheaper or the same price as all the other travel sites. I have hotels and flights on my travel site. I will really appreciate it you book through me for the conference and maybe I will see you there. Thank you so much!!!!!

Any questions, call my father-in-law, Paul at 1-800-210-1731 and he can help you. Thank

Sam and Shanells Travel Site
    Shanell Browand- CHERUBS Idaho State Representative, mommy to Ayda Rose Browand, our one and only (LCDH- 4 CDH surgeries, 2 surgeries to remove fluid from around her heart, has severe hearing loss, asthma, febrile seizures, weak immune system)

I am going to check it out Shanell Thanks for helping us to save money for this!
    Barb

Will definietly keep it in mind for the hotels
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

This is great Shanell!!
    Barb--find anything good????????
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]