Stay Connected

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Big News.... BIG NEWS....

See, and here I was trying to be nice and not post my guess. =P
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

No, it's not Elaine Lordon, she'd be a good one for CHERUBS UK though!

So here are the only 3 things I will say...

1. Shes in the US
    2. She's done a lot of TV work
    3. She may join the forum here and read your posts!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

damn...of to google I go again...LOL
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

i was sensored for saying darn Im sorry
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

and now its not censored... im confused!

I don't think you typed "darn" the first time, Kim. Just checked... no, you didn't. LOL.

I hate to burst any bubbles but you won't find anything about it on the internet at all. You're just going to have to wait. As soon as the press release is ready, you will know and I won't make you wait a second longer, I promise!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Wow! We have soooo been needing one of these!!! Here I was thinking I was gonna just have to wake up and be a celebrity for us to get one!
    ( Just kidding, but it is nice to have self esteem, right?)

That's awesome! We need this... I wrote to Oprah and hopes that she will talk about it on the show! But now that there is a celebrity involved maybe she will do a show about it... that would be so incredible!
    Peace&Love- Filipe&Joanna Expectant parents to baby Gabriella diagnosed with LCDH at 21 weeks being treat at CHOP

Great!! Can't wait to hear who it is.
    Elaine- mom to Kristin 22- LCDH- nissen- ASD- oxygen till 2 1/2- g-tube till 4 1/2- bowel obstruction at 14 yrs old- only one lung. Also mom to Brittany 18- no CDH just 2 mths premie.

Can't wait to find out