Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CHERUBS New Celebrity Spokesperson

Welcome to CHERUBS, Patsy
    Elaine- mom to Kristin 22- LCDH- nissen- ASD- oxygen till 2 1/2- g-tube till 4 1/2- bowel obstruction at 14 yrs old- only one lung. Also mom to Brittany 18- no CDH just 2 mths premie.

Great News... I watch days and Patsy still appears now and then. Thanks for the support. Hopefully we can bring more awareness to the world about CDH.
    Peace&Love- Filipe&Joanna Expectant parents to baby Gabriella diagnosed with LCDH at 21 weeks being treat at CHOP

That is great! I have been a DOOL fan since I can remember. Thanks so much to Patsy. Her son is an inspiration!
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg

Welcome Patsy!!! You'll be doing some good work for us. Thanks!
    Lots of Love- Carrie Mom to Colton Michael- RCDH-Surgery at 5 days for a repair and at 6 months to add a patch.

WOW!!!
    This is amazing, welcome Patsy. Thank you for lending your support to Cherubs!

Congratulation to Cherubs and to you Dawn! Great work!
    Jaana - mum to Gabriel and his big sister Shaddel Liisa. Diagnosed 19 weeks in utero with LCDH. Polyhydramnios. Surgery day 3 - collagen patch. 8 days vent and 3 days oxygen. 6 days NG Tube. Home after 13 days. Additional surgery at 7 weeks for bowel obstruction - reflux settled. VSD closed naturally and no problems with lungs. http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/m...abKiasmall.jpg

WOW!! Great news

Welcome to CHERUBS Patsy and thank you so much for lending your support
    Angela - mum to Max (LCDH 30/4/05 - 21/5/05) Also mum to Joseph 9- Christopher 7 and Dominic 2.

Patsy ..
    THANK YOU so much for your support and joining us here.
    Thank you for your concern for our children! Thank yoU dawn for helping this to happen !!

Patsy--from the bottom of my heart--I want you to know how wonderful your support of CHERUBS truly is.
    Thank you so very much.

This is GREAT news!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Welcome and thank you You are an angel for helping!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]