Stay Connected

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need a family in Tennessee for a TV interview!

Need a family in Tennessee for a TV interview!

A station in TN is looking to do a piece on CDH and needs a family for the interview. Any volunteers? The station is in Knoxville. You'd talk about CDH, your story and hopefully say a plug for CHERUBS.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

While I'm not in Knoxville, Birmingham is only couple of hours away and if you don't get any volunteers soon, let me know because my DH and I would definitely make the quick drive! Anything in the name of CHERUBS and CDH!!

By the way, how did you get the interview? I'd love for a station in Birmingham to do this.
    Grayton Karleigh Creekbaum diagnosed at birth on 5/09/08 with RCDH and she went to heaven on 6/22/08. She also had Pulmenary Hypertension- problems with blood clotting factors- and she went through 5 EMCO machines which got her the title of "Queen of the ECMO" by the head nurse - hence the boa and crown! bowel- liver- small intestines up with gortex repair had her repair while on ECMO on ECMO for 44 days (her entire life) Nitrate for 30- vent for 34 days- oscilator for 10 days Our Blog: www.thecreekbaums.blogspot.com

One of our members knows a station in Knoxville (but they are in CA so they can't do it themselves).

With the CDH Day of Prayer / Wishes... whatever the heck we're calling it! Just call up your local tv station and tell them about the day and your story, also that Grayton's birthday is coming up around then too. Especially if you're planning on doing something on May 17th (balloon release in memory of Grayton or anything at all). If you ask them to cover a local event, plus tell them your story, usually stations and newspapers will cover it.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

We're actually trying to put together a 5K/1 mile walk on her Bday. I write "trying" because I haven't been as diligent as I should.

Thanks!
    Grayton Karleigh Creekbaum diagnosed at birth on 5/09/08 with RCDH and she went to heaven on 6/22/08. She also had Pulmenary Hypertension- problems with blood clotting factors- and she went through 5 EMCO machines which got her the title of "Queen of the ECMO" by the head nurse - hence the boa and crown! bowel- liver- small intestines up with gortex repair had her repair while on ECMO on ECMO for 44 days (her entire life) Nitrate for 30- vent for 34 days- oscilator for 10 days Our Blog: www.thecreekbaums.blogspot.com

It's hard the first year, Leigh... understandable if planning a walk is hard.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

::coughcoughDonnacough::

You nagged me, woman, get on it. You think you get a break for having a sick kid or something?
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

LOL, Mel

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

It's not being pushy, it's being aggressively supportive. =D

Also I'm going to steal Donna's thunder. Alex fought off a bout of pneumonia this week with NO VENT and NO HOSPITAL STAY. He's like the bionic toddler. Go Alex!
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

WTG Alex!!!!!!!!!!! That's wonderful!!!!!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Thank you Mel, you can steal my thunder anytime. LOL Sorry I didn't get a chance to call back last night. It got crazy around here.

Dawn,
    I got your message on facebook and will see how things look when I get the details.
    Donna Easley mother of Alexander born 9-28-06 with RCDH ECMO 9 days- ASD- chronic lung disease- pulmonary hypertension- tracheomalacia- reflux- nissen- g-tube- trach and home vent since 6/2007 overall a happy and rotten 2 year old and little brother to Walker (5) http://www.totsites.com/tot/alexeasley http://webpages.charter.net/jtejctn/cdhsmall.jpeg