Stay Connected

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS 2009 Conference Hotel & Information !!!

Very exciting that Meaghan is coming to another CHERUBS conference.
    She is WONDERFUL!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

seriously considering making the trip....

Hi Everyone!!

I know I have been pretty quiet on here since my Ethan became and angel, but I have been back to work full-time since early November and between swimming and skating lessons with my girl two nights a week every week, I haven't had much time for connecting with you guys here on CHERUBS. I have been logging in every now and then to try to keep up, but there are not enough hours in the day!

Facebook has been a huge help for me in keeping up though! Anyway, James and I and Brianna are seriously considering making the trip to Texas for this year's Conference! It sounds like so much fun, and it is our dream to meet all of you and your beautiful families. It is so hard to relate to anyone in our everyday life about CDH.

We are going to be pricing out flights, and we will likely fly out of Detroit, since it's about a 3 hour drive for us from the Canadian border. We hope that we will save money that way! I am praying that it all works out and that I will get to meet all of you in person! You guys are a huge reason why we were able to get through the loss of our beautiful angel Ethan.

Take care, and I am hoping to get on here more often to get updates on everyone!

Sincerely!

Stacey
    Stacey - Mom to Ethan William James- LS CDH- born on June 14/08- passed peacefully in my arms on August 1/08 also mommy to Brianna Carolyn Jane (non-CDH) born on July 16/02

Stacey, I was so excited when I read your comment on the blog! I really hope you guys end up coming
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

Stacey-it would be great to meet you!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Well, I just filled out the registration form!! now we have to start doing some planning...!! I am very excited!!!! I can't wait to meet you all!!

Stacey
    Stacey - Mom to Ethan William James- LS CDH- born on June 14/08- passed peacefully in my arms on August 1/08 also mommy to Brianna Carolyn Jane (non-CDH) born on July 16/02

YAY more Canadians are coming!!!
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

Blog Entries
    How exciting that so many International members are attending. I have just completed the registration and we have been trying to work out all of our dates. Dawn, you said you had to stay at least from 22 - 25 July to get the discounted room. Does that mean 3 nights and checking out on the 25th? Or do you need to stay on the 25th as well?
    Don't you go crying on me when we meet Dawn. I don't do tears in public and you will probably make me ! I can't even seriously think about meeting you and all of the other members yet - I still can't believe we are actually coming!!! It just doesn't seem real.
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

Check out on the 25th.

Trust me, Danielle, you'll be crying in public. When everyone does intros, we are all usually crying!!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I haven't called the hotel yet--if we stay longer before or after the conference dates, are the room rates still the same or just for those dates?
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

I think the same rate, Tracy. I'll find out!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.