Stay Connected

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS 2009 Conference Hotel & Information !!!

I bought new luggage and summer clothes.. Does that count? LOL
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

it does Kim! LOL I have been packing today.....but not for Tx....TWO WEEKS and I will be in Cancun! Woohoo!!! LOL

WHOO Cancun, I know you guys will have a blast!!
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

I am so excited! I am all booked as well!
    Fer Mom to Ana (29-11-2001) Mom to Juan Pablo (1-6-2007) born with a right sided diaphragm eventration- a rare type of CDH- severe reflux and speech delayed with signs of autism Juan Pablo- a Tribute to Life at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQAqMoTaiQ Our family blog at www.arcephoto.blogspot.com (if you want to visit- email me at maferarceamare@gmail.com so I can send you an invite)

Blog Entries
    Just confirmed my booking!!! They were wonderful - took all details and organised the reservation via email so that all I needed to do was make a quick call and provide my credit card info. Next step is to start booking our internal flights. Sooooooo excited
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

YEAH Danielle!! How exciting! It is going to be such a wonderful conference! Dawn is going to pull her hair out with all of us together! Hehee!

What a conference this will be!!!!!!
    I wish it was coming up sooner!!!
    I think it will be here before we all know it!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I just booked my room from the 22 to the 27 can't wait !!!

Is anyone looking to share a room?
    Shauna Curtis - Mom to Addisen Noel born 12/10/2003 with LCDH diagnosed at birth- 5 1/2 weeks in NICU- 70 days with NG Tube- Cleft Lip & Palate- Horseshoe Kidney. Also Mom to: Mitch 08/17/2006 Luke 12/11/2008

I just booked our room!! Me, David, and 3 kids! WOOHOO!!! I'm SO excited!
    Diagnosed at 3 1/2 years old- My son had always been a healthy- active toddler til 3 days before diagnosis. In 2/09- he was in a ER being treated for stomach flu. X-rays revealed his intestines were in his chest & colon stuck inside the hole in his diaphragm. He was showing signs of shock. We were devastated! He was wheeled away for surgery in the night. NG tube 5 days- Oxygen 3 days. We have NO idea how long he was this way but he likely had a hole in his diaphragm at birth- and his intestines- colon migrated up. He also has a large hole in his heart- 17mm-20mm. Diagnosed with ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) & will undergo Open Heart Surgery. I would love to speak to any other families of toddlers diagnosed with CDH or with anyone whose child is/has undergone a heart procedure.