Stay Connected

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS 2009 Conference Hotel & Information !!!

Have you gotten in touch with that physician scientist from Baylor, Dawn? I forwarded his email to you a while ago.
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

You can print coupons for attractions around the San Antonio area at:

http://www.visitsanantonio.com/visitors/save/index.aspx
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Yes, Mel, trying to confirm things with him.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I love the logo.
    The hotel looks wonderful.
    Elaine- mom to Kristin 22- LCDH- nissen- ASD- oxygen till 2 1/2- g-tube till 4 1/2- bowel obstruction at 14 yrs old- only one lung. Also mom to Brittany 18- no CDH just 2 mths premie.

Awesome. He's such a nice guy! It's always great to meet people like him that are willing to take time out to speak with parents.
    ~Mel Mother of Michael: RCDH- ECMO (11 days)- cranial evacuation- VP shunt- hernia repair- g-tube- Nissen fundoplication- pyloroplasty- ASD and VSD closures- tracheostomy- hypospadias repair- pulmonary hypertension...but what he lacks in lung capacity he more than makes up with charisma!

Yes it is! Now, we need to figure out how to get you and Michael to the conference!

FYI those of you with nursing care - you are welcome to bring home health with you!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Blog Entries
    Hurray!! I'm getting excited!!! How are we ever going to make it waiting another 5 months!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I have no idea, Kara I am so excited, even more that my sister is most likely coming with me. She went to the big ultrasound with me and was there through everything, I dont know what I would have done without her that summer...
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

if you go to www.visitsanantonio.com and click on the Save link you can sign up and then print out a lot of coupons. I just did it and there are trolly rides, seaworld and six flags, a premier passport for the north star mall (whatever that gives you)...alot of different things.
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

Blog Entries
    We also very excited Down Under. Can't wait to meet everyone
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth