Stay Connected

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Who is attending the 2009 San Antonio Conference?

http://www.visitsanantonio.com/city-pass/index.aspx

San Antonio tourist site info!

They STILL have not sent us any coupons or group discount info!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

FER ~~ I'm willing to pitch in & get a car, I can even get it and if others want to pitch in that's fine I AM SO EXCITED & DEFINITLY NEED TO DO SOME SHOPPING !!!

1 more day!!!! I am excited to see so many of you in person tomorrow!!!! I hope everyone has safe travels! : )
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Im very Sad i wont be able to make it ...
    Have a wounderful and Save trip to everyone and hope to see you guys
    next year ....
    ~Jenn~ proud mommy to Adrian; LCDH diagnosed in utero- repair at 10 days old while on ECMO. 11 days on ECMO- 12 days on the Vent and 36 days with oxygen. 5 weeks at Children's Boston and another 5 weeks for recovery in our local hospital Hasbro. Spent 72 days away from home. At 5 months old AD had a stroke due to ECMO; no complications with that- went home after 7 days with meds. Currently a happy 1-year-old; when you look at him you wouldn't know all this happened... : ) Also proud mom to 6-year-old Damian http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...iveraSmall.jpg

Wish everybody safe travels and if you are driving, pay attention to the signs and have an idea of your directions. Our GPS came in handy!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

We are leaving very early tomorrow! We are bringing our GPS for sure! I'm sure the kids will be tired. I hope they make it to the introductions!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Blog Entries
    We are here - tired but we are here Hopefully after a quiet night I will be able to make it to the Pizza Party - I may be in bed at the same time as Braden and Brooke, lol.

Dawn, where do we meet tomorrow night and at what time?
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

6:00 tomorrow night, 2nd floor, there will be signs. Can't wait to see you!!!!!

Penny and I will be there around 11:00. Penny will probably sleep for a while though - she's leaving her house at 2 am and driving here for our 6 am flight. I tried to get her to stay the night at my house but she's stubborn! ; ) I may be dragging her through the hotel lobby on top of my suitcase. LOL

See in just a few hours!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Hope you all have a great time and have a safe trip.