Stay Connected

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Who is attending the 2009 San Antonio Conference?

Oh there willbe more there Karla! I wish that I was bringing Log now darn it!

Can you believe how quick the conference is approaching?!?! I am so excited!!

Penny I am SOOOOO glad that you are coming!! But not happy about Cole not coming! LOL

Ya'll I know, I wanted to bring Cole too but seems best for him to stay if it bumps back to east coast ?
    I am still concerned with him flying .. paranoid me ............... ask Dawn ..went through this with her on the phone

Danielle .. i cannot WAIT to meet you either , all of you that I havent met in person! This is going to be just great ! ! I'll bring some extra pics of cole for all to see !! I can even do a speaker phone call so ya'll can hear his cute little voice and southern accent :0)

Blog Entries
    We take a photo of the cherubs, a photo of the cherubs showing their scars and a photo of all the kids (and one of everyone!) at our oz forums. We have had siblings a little upset a couple of times when there were not in the cherubs photos - because to them it is just a bunch of kids so why can't they be in it! When this happened one time I took the upset sibling to the side and got a special photo of just them all by themselves and the tears soon dried up .

I can't believe how quickly this is all coming up!
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

Blog Entries
    I understand, Penny. We're not coming as a family this year, because we're still skeptical of Adam flying. I know he did awesome on his simulation test, but yikes a 5 hour flight might be a bit much for a first time flying.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Thank you Kara Well, Cole's surgeon said he didnt need the simulation test - that it would be ok for him to fly, so without KNOWING for sure .. i am parania city !! LOL!

Hi Penny im glad you are coming ... Can't wait to meet everyone ....

THanks Jennifer !!
    It's so much fun meeting each other in person after we talk on here so much !

I am SOOOOOOOO excited! Less than a week and we'll meet!!!!

Ok, shopping, we need to go to San Marcos wich is a huge outlet but we do need a car to get there
    Fer Mom to Ana (29-11-2001) Mom to Juan Pablo (1-6-2007) born with a right sided diaphragm eventration- a rare type of CDH- severe reflux and speech delayed with signs of autism Juan Pablo- a Tribute to Life at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQAqMoTaiQ Our family blog at www.arcephoto.blogspot.com (if you want to visit- email me at maferarceamare@gmail.com so I can send you an invite)

I am sooooo excited too, Fer!!!!!! : ) Just a few more days, yeah!!!!! : )
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.