Stay Connected

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Who is attending the 2009 San Antonio Conference?

Blog Entries
    Wish you were going Kim You are going to miss out on trying some vegemite toast (and you may have been the only game one, lol).

I can't believe how close it is now. We have all flights for our trip booked, all accomodation booked and now just need to book some shows etc. Very exciting but a little scary as well
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

Oh No Kim!! I know that you are disappointed! Us yoo! We wanted to meet you darn it! Next year! Congrats on taking the leap on going back to school!

Next year for sure!!! Danielle...I will just have to try some Vegemite toast some other time LOL...

I hope you guys all have a blast, take lots of pics for me and make me insanely jelous I didnt make it
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

REMINDER: In order to get the CHERUBS discount on your room rate and help us to get the HUGE savings on the conference hall, you *HAVE* to book your room by July 1st!

Also, please do not forget to register on our conference site - we're trying to get a head count of who is coming!!

Room booking info and registration is at http://www.cdhconference.org
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Does anyone have any plans to do any of the local attractions? Just trying to plan and hoping to connect with some other families that might want to see / do the same things!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

I know I want to, but have no ideas what to do yet. I'm waiting for the tourist bureau to give me details on our discounts and will post them to you all soon as I know!

My mom is being wishy-washy about going so I may come alone. She doesn't want to drive to TX with 3 kids (honestly, I don't either!). So I might be flying out myself... I am making definite plans this weekend either way.. running out of time to book a flight!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I SO wish I could go

Blog Entries
    Karla, I think Fer and I would both like to hit up Sea World and definately do some shopping!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Kara
    im in for shopping......

Blog Entries
    Anyone planning on renting a car?
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.