Stay Connected

Thread: Stories of Cherubs Volume III - Submit Your Story Here!

Exclamation Stories of Cherubs Volume III - Submit Your Story Here!

"Stories of Cherubs" Volume III will be published this November if we collect 100 or more new stories! Please submit your story here or in the other forum for Stories of Non-Survivors. Please make sure to include a photo and proof read as we don't proof stories!

Deadline for submissions is September 15th!

Do I post my story on this thread if I want it in the Volume III?
    Carrie- Mom to Catherine (December 3, 2008 ) and Christian- LCDH (January 31, 2006)
    Christian was on VA-ECMO for 10 days, hernia repair and then started to bleed out and they had to go back in to stop bleeding (same night), in Shands hospital for 56 days, reherniated and had repair surgery in April 2009. We were in the hospital for a week for the repair surgery only because they were having difficulty getting bowel sounds.

I would go ahead and post it here.
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )

Post it here please! Update:

"Stories of Cherubs" will be published and go public on April 19, 2013 for the International Day of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness. We will republish all stories from Volumes I & II and add all new submitted stories.

You can submit your story by starting a new thread at one of these forums. Please put your cherub's name in the subject line with Last Name, First Name. In the post, please include your cherub's story and 1 photo and also your name and state as how it should be published.

Survivors - http://www.cdhboards.org/forumdispla...ivors-(Public)

Non-Survivors - http://www.cdhboards.org/forumdispla...eaven-(Public)

Deadline for submissions is February 28, 2013.

You *MUST* be a member of CHERUBS to participate and you *MUST* give us publishing permission on your membership form. Join for free at http://www.cdhboards.org
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.