Stay Connected

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS "Adopt A Hospital" Program

Do you have me down for CHOP? I was planning on sending the money to you today! Let me know!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Adding you both right now!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

The latest list:

Carolinas Medical Center - Deborah Hall in memory of Celeste Hall
    Duke University Medical Center - Dawn Williamson in memory of Shane Torrence
    Helen DeVos Children's Hospital - Megan Bradshaw in honor of Alyssa Bradshaw
    Medical University of South Carolina - Heather Whitten in honor of Andrew Whitten
    National Children's Hospital - Brenda Slavin in memory of Amanda and Nicholas Slavin
    Royal Childrens Hospital, Melbourne, Australia - Emma Murrell
    University of Alabama Birmingham Hospital - Shandi Cox and Paige Cox in memory of Caleb Cox
    University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill - Dawn Williamson in memory of Shane Torrence
    University of California, San Francisco - Marion Accord in memory of Addison Accord
    Wilford Hall Med Center - Karen Myers in memory of Kaleigh Myers and Amanda Turner in memory of Raelyn Turner
    Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia - Karla Holt in honor of Braden Holt
    University of Michigan - Barbara Wagner in honor of Logan Wagner
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

My mother-in-law and I are putting these together next week - the books finally came in and she put all the PRG's together (bless her heart!!). I need to know if some of you want the boxes sent to the hospital and if you have a specific doctor they should go to or if you want it sent to you so you can deliver it yourself.

Some haven't been paid for yet - we can't send them out until we receive the donation.... please make sure to get that in.

Am so excited to get these out!!!! We'd like to present a box to Boston Children's Hospital at the conference since Meaghan will be there... any of you interested in Adopting that hospital? The same for Baylor and University of Texas since we have doctors from those hospitals speaking as well. It would be great to have you present them in person at the conference. : )

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Did you get my money? I was concerned because I did not put enough postage on it and some other things I sent out that week got sent back to me. I did not get it back so I hope you got it!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Karla, I did! I'm putting Braden's together tonight. Do you want me to send it directly to CHOP or to you?

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

The latest list:

Medical University of South Carolina - Heather Whitten in honor of Andrew Whitten
    National Children's Hospital - Brenda Slavin in memory of Amanda and Nicholas Slavin
    University of Alabama Birmingham Hospital - Shandi Cox and Paige Cox in memory of Caleb Cox
    University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill - Joseph Arata in memory of Dawson Gabriel Martie
    University of Virginia - Dawn Williamson in memory of Debra Jones
    University of California, San Francisco - Marion Accord in memory of Addison Accord
    Wilford Hall Med Center - Karen Myers in memory of Kaleigh Myers and Amanda Turner in memory of Raelyn Turner
    University of Michigan - Barbara Wagner in honor of Logan Wagner and Kathleen Armstrong in memory of Declan Armstrong

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

The following did theirs themselves:

I received payment from the following:

University of Michigan - Barbara Wagner in honor of Logan Wagner and Kathleen Armstrong in memory of Declan Armstrong
    University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill - Joseph Arata in memory of Dawson Gabriel Martie
    University of Virginia - Dawn Williamson in memory of Debra Jones

Awaiting info from:

And we have A LOT more hospitals to adopt!!!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

ok, how much time do we have left...I can't believe I just saw this post!
    Please let me know Dawn I will love to do University Medical Center at Lubbock, but I am not sure which of the two options are better ...
    http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/t...bonsmall-1.jpg http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/o...las/img253.jpg JM having a bath- favorite time of the day !!! Marilu- mom to Gael 10 years old, Derick 4 years old and my cherub Juan in a Million diagnosed in utero @ 18 weeks with LCDH. Born at 38 weeks- repair day 12- 2/3 of diaphram missing (in two sections) part of the bowels and liver in chest cavity. Oscillator 8 days- vent 14 days- extubated day 22- 1st full bottle day 28- chest tube for 21 days- Home day 42!!!! NOW 6 YEARS OLD And still doing miracles, Loves karate classes. -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I would send it directly to CHOP.