Stay Connected

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: CHERUBS "Adopt A Hospital" Program

Here is the list of hospitals that have been adopted, if a hospital is not on this currently, then they are okay to adopt. You can always send another one even if a hospital has already been adopted, for they will use that information and all items will be labeled in honor of/in memory of your cherub. I even think this list needs to be updated too, for I know we are missing a few too and through our April 19th events this month, I few more were adopted.

•AtlantiCare Center for Childbirth - in memory of Brielle Theresa Santo
    •Brenner Children's Hospital - in memory of Zoe Aris Fisher
    •Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston - in honor of Jessica Barry
    •<>Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia - in honor of Braden Holt
    •<>Children's Hospital at St. Francis - in honor of Laney Kate Daniels
    •Children's Medical Center (Dallas, TX) - in memory of Ava Elaine Dickerson
    •CHOC Childrens, California - in memor of Aidan Leibe
    •<>Comer Children's Hospital - in memory of Brent K. Falkinham
    •<>Duke University Medical Center - in memory of Shane Torrence
    •Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children, Crumlin, Dublin - in honor of Aoife Hopkins
    •Palmetto Health Richland - in honor of Abigail Taylor Long
    •Parkland Hospital - in honor of Kamryn Hope Studdard
    •Primary Children's Medical Center - in honor of Caylor Rebecca Bird
    •Saint Joseph's Hospital, Denver, Colorado - in memory of Kasey Colvin
    •Seton Hospital (Austin, TX) - in memory of Cody Travis Streetman
    •University of Kansas Medical Center - in memory of Michael Joseph Skaggs
    •University of Michigan - in honor of Logan Wagner & Declan Armstrong
    •University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill - in memory of Dawson Gabriel Martie
    •University of Virginia - in memory of Debra Jones and in honor of Cole Campsey
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Love how much the list has grown. Thank you for the update Tracy!
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )

I am going to be calling Sacred Heart Childrens Hospital in Spokane, WA tomorrow about our program. Once I get a okay from them, I will be going with Adoption plan #2!
    Shanell Browand- CHERUBS Idaho State Representative, mommy to Ayda Rose Browand, our one and only (LCDH- 4 CDH surgeries, 2 surgeries to remove fluid from around her heart, has severe hearing loss, asthma, febrile seizures, weak immune system)

Thank you Shanell!
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )

What does the Adopt a hospital consist of? We may be interested as well.

Here is the link from the CHERUBS website to read all about our Adopt A Hospital Program.

http://www.cherubs-cdh.org/hospitals/

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you - Freedom

MARY TARILANG
    mom of baby dewey jr gold'''' fighting his blader cancer so needs yall help to donate for my blader cancer

thank you and god bless...

Hi Mary,

I received your chatroom message this morning and I got your account activated for you. Are you a mom to a CDH angel?
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org