Stay Connected

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Discovery Channel "A Baby's Battle for Life"

You ROCK Steph!!!!!!!

Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

I just saw this section posting for the first time and I would be interested in getting a copy of it also, CD or VHS is ok. Please email me at JudiToth@aol.com to let me know how much it would cost for the media and the shipping and I'll send you my snail mail addy. Thanks!
    {o/} ? /_?? Judi- Mommy to Jennifer Melissa- m/c 2-80 and Christopher Michael- 2-2-1989- left side CDH- born in Heerland- Holland- 1 repair w/dura- lived 19 hours. Buried in Milford- Connecticut. MD- VA- DC & CT State Representative. Mommy's and Mama's Guardian Angel and Inspiration! (Still trying to figure out the coding to put Christopher's Ribbon here also BUT IT'S NOT WORKING! SIGH & URGH!)

Shaz can I borrow your copy?
    Maryanne (mum to Rebecca born 11/11/02 with LCDH)

Maryanne, of course you can
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Thanks!
    Maryanne (mum to Rebecca born 11/11/02 with LCDH)

If we get it on disc - i will burn copies...

STEPH .. YOU ROCK !

The video store will not make copies becasue of copying right laws.
    I am going to see if Shane can copy it to video's--if he can--I will be happy.
    I am not done trying to get this video to DVD's for all of you.
    I am determined to get this done.
    Please give me some time and I will do something.

I have even thought--that we could start a mailing of the video.
    I would send it to Penny--Penny would send it to Tania....and we could go on like that.

But I really don't like when people tell me NO!!!! lol
    So I am on this and will do the best I can.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Steph,I will be more than happy to start the video mailing trail.
    I actually just called discovery channel, they couldnt find this available, but i submitted a special request to have them research to see if they still have it ...
    i thought about that copyright law .. sucks if that's the only way you have to get it, since they arent producing it anymore,
    I will let you know what they tell me if they get back to me, i'm like you, i dont like to hear NO either.

I also looked way back when to see if they had it for sale and NO!
    I think that would be great if they do still have it.
    Did they say they would call you back?
    Let's keep our fingers crossed and maybe if they do have copies we can write them a letter and they will donate copies for whoever want them.
    That would be awesome.
    THANKS Penny.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]