Stay Connected

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Discovery Channel "A Baby's Battle for Life"

OH girl, you are welcome, that would be awesome if they would do that ! they said they would get back to me within 1 week, but dont you worry your sweet little self, I will bug 'em till i get an answer .. the answer i want LOL!

I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE!!!
    You will get them to do this and if I can help--you let me know!!
    I am more than willing to call or email to get them to donate these to all of us!!!!!!
    LOVE YA GIRL!!!
    We sound a lot alike!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

YES WE DO I WILL NOT GIVE UP, COLES SCHOOL TEACHER IS EVEN WILLING TO HARASS THEM.. THAT WAY THEY CAN SEE IT TOO . OR, SHE CAN SEE IT ! she is so supportive of him

LOVE COLE"S TEACHER!!!
    I bet we can get them to donate 10 or more copies!!!
    YOUR AWESOME TO JUMP ON THIS PENNY!!!
    That ROCKS that Cole's teacher is so supportive of Cole.
    Waiting to see what they have to say.
    Hoping it's NOTHING BUT GOOD NEWS!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Is there anything you want me to do??
    Maybe you should give me the number or the e-mail--however you are contacting them and I can jump in to??
    You just let me know.

THIS WAS MY RESPONSE WHEN I EMAILED AND CALLED THEM

Dear Viewer,

Thank you for contacting Discovery Networks. We appreciate your e-mail. In
    an effort to quickly respond to your email, we are sending this automated
    email reply.

For your convenience, every program we have available for purchase is
    listed on our website. Just log on to www.discovery.com and click on
    Discovery Store to browse our entire selection of DVDs and other program
    related products. Your interest in purchasing our programming is being
    forwarded to our program management. Please check back periodically at our
    online store to see if the program in question has been added.

Sincerely,

Viewer Relations
    Discovery Networks

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I GUESS GET MAILING STEPH AND WE CAN JUST PASS IT AROUND

Who should I mail it to first?
    Let me know and I will get it in the mail!

me me me ~ LOL
    penny campsey
    2965 N flint hill Road
    chatham, va 24531

Ok, I will send it to you Monday Penny - then you will have to decide who gets it next.
    When were done passing it around---whoever has it last---would you please send it back to me?

This will be fun to see who will get it after you Penny.
    I am thinking we should send soemthing with it - like a postcard from where we live or something a long those lines.
    What d you ladies think?