Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Doctor Sponsorship needed for the San Antonio Conference in

Thanks Karla, Steph and Kara!

We really need help on these Doctor sponsorships! Please!!

I am going to the conference site now to give my sponsorship.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I just made my donation on the conference site via pay pal. Very easy! Thanks!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Ok, we have 2 doctors sponsored! I got Barb's and Karla and Kara's donations!!! YEAH!!! We need 2 more..... anyone else want to sponsor???

I'm working on the conference program so I need to know ASAP who is sponsoring so you can be included. Those of you sponsoring, please send in photos of your cherubs for the program!!! You can send me an e-mail at dawn.williamson@cdhsupport.org

THANK YOU!!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

We also need a pizza party sponsor!!!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Ok, we now have 3 doctor sponsors, yeah!!! Anyone else?

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    Does a pizza party sponsor provide just the pizzas or also beverages, plates, cups, napkins, silverware?

Just as with the doctors sponsorships, multiple people can go together to sponsor the pizza party
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Pizza party covers everything for the party: pizza, drinks, plates, cups, napkins, silverware

Yes, absolutely people can sponsor it together! : )

I miss our smilies!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada