Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

You can watch the episode again online if you have a high speed connection. I just finished watching it, as I can't watch it on Thursdays because my husband watches CSI.

www.abc.com

They showed a really good x-ray and gave a brief explanation of what a diaphragmatic hernia was.
    Mom to CHERUB Jonathan Luke- who lived for an hour on Nov. 7- 1997. RCDH- hole in the heart- IUGR- 5 lbs. 15.7 oz.- 11 inch umbilical cord! Also mom to Allen- 3-13-99- Trevor 2-20-02- Brent 4-19-04. Michigan State Rep- Non-Survivor On-Call Volunteer.

Great idea, Lise, let's see how many CDH parents, family and friends to post to this board - the more we can get, the more attention we'll bring to CDH!!!!!!!!!! Ok, everyone - let's start posting!

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysana...931&tid=181433
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

If anyone wants to skip ahead to the segment in the show where the diaphragmatic hernia is diagnosed, go to section 3, time 20:30.

Christie

I never watched Grey's Anatomy before. Yesterday, I watched it for the FIRST time. I was sitting on here posting. I hear the ladies at work and my sisters (I have 3) always talk about it. Steve was at the academy so I decided to try it out. At 915/930 I fell asleep. I had told my sister about watching a bit of it and she started freaking out. "Youd din't watch it, oh my gosh, you should have seen . . ." She started telling me about it, I felt so bad for falling asleep : (
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Has anyone considered writing to the actress who plays Miranda (the mom) on Grey's Anatomy? I realize that she's an actress and was only reading the lines someone else wrote for her, but she's a mom too. She has 3 children. Maybe she could help us with spreading awareness about CDH? Or donate something to a Cherubs celebrity Ebay auction?? I mean honestly, how often do we get a well-known actor on a well-known television show have a storyline about CDH? I think we need to jump on this opportunity while it's here.
    Just a thought.

Christie

That's a great idea, Christie!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.