Stay Connected

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS Australia Annual Forum 2009

Look out Melbs! Goldings have booked a room @ Rydges and cannot wait! Can't wait to see you all again and meet you Margaret and Ang!!! and anyone else I haven't met yet
    Danielle - Lily's mum. Lily 31.07.07- Diagnosed at Birth - LCDH- Repair: 13 hours old- Ventilator: 5 days- NG tube: 7 days- Hospital: 16 days. Also mum to Ethan 21/06/05 http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nLilysmall.jpg

Blog Entries
    Fantastic Dani! I can't to see you all again - Goldings, Knotts (not sure if you are all coming), Ang (are you still coming?), Polacskas (not that I have met Lorre yet) and whoever else is coming again. Are you Maryanne? It will be wonderful to meet Bec and Savanna for the first time! Julian (hubby) has said he is going to come this year - first time ever and it will be our 9th CAAF

San Antonio in a month and then the CAAF a few months later. What a great last half of the year
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

Looks like it will just be me coming this year. Damon's part time designer is due at the same time. When he goes on hols she works full time and manages the business and the other staff.

Liam wont come without his Dad and Chels hasnt decided.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone

Was meant to book my room this weekend - will do it tomorrow!
    xxxx

We can't make it this year, as it clashes with our holiday This is the first one I will have missed since 2003. Will have to make it up next year! You are all going to have a great time!
    Maryanne (mum to Rebecca born 11/11/02 with LCDH)

Blog Entries
    Oh no No Jo, no Reids, the Visets (while hoping to come) haven't decided yet and only quarter to half of the Knotts. It will be a different looking CAAF that is for sure. I will miss all the missing people But still happy to see everyone else
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

I can't believe the conference has come around so quickly. It feels like Danielle and I just finished writing the grant application but that was back in Feb and it's already nearly July! I'm going to be beside myself with excitement because I've had such a big build-up and because it will be the first time I get to meet everyone. I'm already looking forward to next year's CAAF so I can meet everyone who can't make this year's. Where will next year's be?

Ang, love the new avatar with the boys, I can see Max's spirit in the photo with you all .

Danielle, you'll have to give us highlights at the CAAF about the US conference.

xx Margaret

I think we are coming...fingers crossed. Will just have to wait and see with the business and how busy hubby is. If we do come, it looks like it will be the whole lot of us driving down from Sydney ( fun! LOL).

Margaret, I know how you feel, when I helped out with the Sydney CAAF a few years back, the build up was so exciting, it was great to finally meet everyone and I got so much out of the weekend. I felt very emotional once it was all over though, so watch out for that, but it was all so worthwhile.

xx

xx
    Angela - mum to Max (LCDH 30/4/05 - 21/5/05) Also mum to Joseph 9- Christopher 7 and Dominic 2.

Great effort ladies. Sorry, have been MIA lately but so much going on here in my day to day life.
    I will be making the conference but will have to leave on Saturday as I have another engagement back home on the Saturday night. Can't wait to meet everyone.
    xx
    Kath Mum to Jessica Kate - born sleeping 09/09/2008 (due 17th Jan- 2009) Left-sided CDH- Trisomy 18 (Edward's Syndrome) and Trisomy 9. Also Mum to Sam-9- Hannah-7 and Zac-4.

Have flights and accomodation booked!!!!

Cant wait to see you all

hugs
    Shaz xx
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Am about to organise my flights and accommodation. Which nights is everyone staying at Ridges? I have to leave early Saturday so just wondering whether I should book Thursday and Friday, or just Friday???? Who else will be there Thursday night?
    xx
    Kath Mum to Jessica Kate - born sleeping 09/09/2008 (due 17th Jan- 2009) Left-sided CDH- Trisomy 18 (Edward's Syndrome) and Trisomy 9. Also Mum to Sam-9- Hannah-7 and Zac-4.