Stay Connected

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need Project Name Suggestions! :)

Dawn,

I was thinking along the same lines as you for the name. Best to keep it simple and descriptive of what it is. Care pack or package describes it, and I think it's good to have the name Cherubs as it doubles up as the name of the organisation and the name we affectionately call our kids.

Yeah I agree with you Karla, Lily was undiagnosed so I would have loved to get some info. I did ask at the hospital and they were going to but it never happened and I didn't push it. It took me a few hours to be able to remember CDH, it's such a mouthful!!!

I agree with you too Margaret! Have cherubs in the name. Keep it short and to the point
    Danielle - Lily's mum. Lily 31.07.07- Diagnosed at Birth - LCDH- Repair: 13 hours old- Ventilator: 5 days- NG tube: 7 days- Hospital: 16 days. Also mum to Ethan 21/06/05 http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nLilysmall.jpg

Blog Entries
    What about using the word "project" in the name? Like instead of CHERUBS Care package do "Project CHERUBS" or "Project CHERUBS Cares"?
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Baer was undiagnosed until birth and our hospital offered us NO information on CDH. That for me was a blessing. MY OCD would have driven me crazy with the "what if's". I would not allow anyone to mention what could happen until he came home. So many parents really need the info so the packets may be the only source of info for them if their baby is born at a hospital like mine who does not keep these babies.
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg

How about Cherubs checklist???Im not too good either but think it has a certain ring to it.x.

I'm not too keen on using the word project since that's what the new group is using.

Any more suggestions everyone? I can put up a poll tonight with all the suggestions and voting can begin!

We need a new committee for this, any volunteers????

I'll be posting photos of all the items we have so far... that way all of you asking about your blankets can see what we have received so far.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I was on the old totebag committee, but never was given much direction. Will still like to be on this committee. I have been working on my knitting...it is a work in progress.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Okay name suggestions, how about:

Precious Memories
    Precious Moments
    CHERUBS' Gifts
    Gifts of Hope
    CHERUBS - From the Heart
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Loving all the ideas!!!

A few more I came up with:

Gift Clouds
    Bags from Heaven
    CHERUBS H.O.P.E. (Helping Other Parents Expecting)
    CDH Care Package
    Newborn Cherub Care Package
    Newborn Cherub Bag
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Dawn i think your suggestion of Cherubs H.O.P.E. Is perfect anyone else think its great?