Stay Connected

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Need Project Name Suggestions! :)

Dawn do you not think that your witch hunt is child like behaviour. What has Corin done to you other than vote against you in the decision to ban Steph & Kate?
    Gabe's gift bags was something that Corin put alot of effort into in memory of her son which she lost to CDH and you are making her upset and wishing that she had never started the gift bags in the first place. Did you ever stop to think that maybe if something is not included that it was sent off to a CDH baby?
    Project sweet pea is not in competition with you, they send out to all NICU babies not just CDH affected, i really think that it is time you left them all alone!
    You say you want drama free but all i see is you feeding it!
    Oh and FYI i have not been asked to post this for anyone, i will happily take all the credit for it. So ban me if you wish but at least have the balls to tell me not like Melissa who was never told!
    [url=http://counters.families.com][img]http://tac.families.com/cb/205944.png[/img][/url] [URL=http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdhawarenessribbonjacobpf0.jpg][img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1527/cdhawarenessribbonjacobpf0.th.jpg[/img][/URL] [url]http://jacob-ogilvie.memory-of.com/[/url]

To all the rest of you... I am so sorry you reading all of this - this is NOT what CHERUBS is about. I don't know what Tania's motives are for repeatedly posting drama on the forums but I'm afraid any responses in private will be twisted so since you asked these questions in public, I am responding in public... (please feel free to skip over this childishness and get back to the tote bag stuff!)...

Tania......

#1 Your facts are wrong

#2 Why do you think we are in competition with Project Sweet Pea???? We are NOT. CDH Parents donated items for gift bags for almost 2 years, they have been told about gift bags coming for almost 2 years. We had a lot of items donated. Why would we take away that service from members? Especially if Corin is working with her local NICU - how is that competing?

#3 Project Sweet Pea is a great idea and not once has anyone said or thought a negative thing about it. If anything, it seems to have kicked Gabe's Gifts in high gear - 25 totebags sent out in 3 weeks is great. Not that many were sent out in the 2 years it was at CHERUBS. It's great they are doing so much for NICU babies. Why would anyone have a problem with that????

#3 We have to report for EVERYTHING to the IRS. Gabe's Gifts was created off of CHERUBS IRS number so that donations were tax-deductible. People donated items thinking they were going to CDH families at CHERUBS. We have to report every single item and every single penny. Plus, if someone spends days or weeks knitting or crocheting a blanket for a cherub - they have every right to want to make sure that their donation goes where they intended it to.

#4 Left who alone? I have not heard from or talked to Kate or Steph in weeks. I have talked to Corin to get all the stuff donated. I don't recall you participating in that???

#5 Mel quit. Loudly. Here on the board. On facebook. And then used her CHERUBS e-mail account to e-mail Texas members rude e-mails. There was no need to tell her she's banned because she quit.

Not to be rude or cold to you - but what business is this of yours? You do not have your facts straight and your only goal, once again, is drama on CHERUBS CDH support group forum. Why??? You could e-mail privately, you could have respect for the new parents who don't need to deal with drama - like I have asked you to do before.

The witch hunt comment is wrong, Tania. What has anyone said about Corin that was rude or attacking her? FYI - never have I posted anything to personally attack anyone. We never would've publicly posted about Steph and Kate if YOU and a few others didn't insist on bringing drama to the forums. And none of that was anything other than the facts behind why they were banned. No one at CHERUBS wishes anything bad to Steph, Kate or Corin or anyone else. There is no mud-slinging here... so why do you keep picking up handfuls of mud?

If you are banned, you are publicly showing all the members WHY you should be banned. Challenging me to ban you is very childish and rude. Bringing this drama here for the 4th time... we have been more than patient with you. Parents don't need to read this drama.

This was a very positive thread about gift bags for CDH parents - it was wrong of you to stir up drama and detract for the reason this thread was started and try to turn something positive into something negative - helping CDH parents.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

OK I had to re-read this about 4 times to understand why you are so upset Tania. I did not see any bashing at Corin or for Project Sweet Pea (which I too support 100%). I am unsure why emotions are running so high and why you are so angry. I know there has been alot of drama lately with banning members from Cherubs, however, this has absolutely nothing to do with that. I encourage you to re-read this email...I think it was a mere misunderstanding of words and intentions.
    Brenda Slavin- PICU RN Mommy to 4 angels: Amanda- Nicholas- Stephen and Michaela

Tania: ENOUGH!!!!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me? This is a forum about gift bags- take your nonsense somewhere else or keep it to yourself.
    Darlene

Blog Entries
    I've read and re-read this topic and I simply don't understand your post, Tania. I'm not sure why you're so upset. There is nothing at all wrong with Dawn asking members if their items are accounted for. Members have put time, money, energy, and their hearts into donating to CHERUBS and the gift bags. Things could have very easily gotten lost in the shuffle/transition and we want to make sure that everything is accounted for.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.