Stay Connected

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: San Antonio 2009

Blog Entries
    I made it home safely!!!

LOL Tracy! That's funny about the heat, cause I LOVED it and didn't want to leave it! I like it hot and not humid. I came back home to the 80% humidity. It's just so stagnant that it's hard to breathe.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad I went to the conference .. I know I was shy and ya'll didnt hear much from me but I really did enjoy it !!
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa .. shy -- me ? that part isnt true ! BUT the conference, the speakers, the families, the kids, the hotel .. all was amazing ..
    SHAZ .. I sent you a personal message on tape . dont laugh too hard
    And, I am still practicing D'day mate! But I do have the correct way to say Aussie !! OZZIE!
    Miss all of you !! This was such a great group, a large happy familY !

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I meant G'Day mate
    wowo .. way too sleep deprived ! LOL!
    danielle... GET'R'DONE !
    she does have that one down!

LOL, Penny.

Trying to upload photos to our site and working on the videos and songs, etc. Conference attendees, please upload your photos to the album. You can upload them by going here - http://cdhsupport.org/members/album_...php?cat_id=251
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

We had an amazing time at the conference! It far exceeded our expectations and we enjoyed meeting everyone!

We are in San Antonio until Sunday so we are out and about exploring the city. We sure do miss everyone!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

I am so happy you all had fun at the conference. I bet it was hot, it's like hell jajaja, I hate it
    http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/t...bonsmall-1.jpg http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/o...las/img253.jpg JM having a bath- favorite time of the day !!! Marilu- mom to Gael 10 years old, Derick 4 years old and my cherub Juan in a Million diagnosed in utero @ 18 weeks with LCDH. Born at 38 weeks- repair day 12- 2/3 of diaphram missing (in two sections) part of the bowels and liver in chest cavity. Oscillator 8 days- vent 14 days- extubated day 22- 1st full bottle day 28- chest tube for 21 days- Home day 42!!!! NOW 6 YEARS OLD And still doing miracles, Loves karate classes. -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I think it got to 105 one day. It was HOT!!!! I put my feet in the pool and it was like bath water! LOL

We miss you all too, Karla! I hated to go!

I am trying to put together the video and blog post, etc of the conference.... I don't have any photos of Meaghan or Mauro! If anyone has those, please post them!! Thanks!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I miss everyone so much !! I think I've talked to at least 3 of you today ! LOL!

cant get my pics to upload says they are too large or corrupt .. LOL
    so i will get them on a disc and send to u Dawn

Ok, Penny!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada