Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: raising awareness in Pennsylvania

Thanks! I've never been a fan of vanity plates either but I couldn't resist and thought it would be cool. Perhaps more people will ask me what CDH is? They probably think it's initials. Could be....Brooke wanted to name her brother Connor David Holt...CDH....how freaky is that!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Absolutley love it, and great idea to bring awareness b/c yo uknow people will ask what it means..
    Son Claude born with no diaphram- diagnoised in utero @ 20 weeks. passed away after 10 days. Celie diagnoised after birth- did high risk clinic ultra sound and saw complete diaphram @ approx. 28 weeks. Had Chambers who was a healthy baby inbetween Claude and Celie so saw no need to have another ultra sound. Celies repair at 3 days home in 1 month. Has one full lung and one quarter of the other. She will be 3 Nov. 21 and has no other complications. So I have been on both ends of the spectrum with CDH.