Hi there everyone,

I've spent a great deal of time talking to our lawyers this week and also we Advisors have been very, very busy for over 2 months now.

We have 2 projects that we'd like your help with:

1. A Congressional bill for CDH Research funds

2. A Congressional bill making it unlawful for anyone to own a trademark on awareness of a health or social issue

CDH Research is obviously needed and we've been talking about this for a while... I believe it was first bought up years and years ago here at CHERUBS. Time to get moving on that!

The anti-trademark bill would be called "Cherubs Law" for ALL babies affected by CDH. It would not only stop this tradmark on CDH dead in it's tracks (and save 2 years of legal work and the other party legal bills - our lawyers are pro bono)... but it would protect all diseases, birth defects, issues, etc from every having anyone try to own and profit off of awareness again.

Both bills will be a cinch to pass in Congress. We just have to get them to Congress.

This is where we need your help. We need a Congressman / Congresswoman to submit the bill. With 3000 members, surely one of you has some Congressional connections that would greatly benefit the CDH community and these babies.

If any of you have connections to Washington, please contact me at dawn.williamson@cdhsupport.org